Drop Ally Tokens!

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Draginfly, Dec 9, 2014.

1. I think it would be really great if the developers would create a Drop Ally Token. This token could be a special drop from an event or maybe they could be found in a chest.... The idea would work on the same principle as the building tokens that has been previously awarded during different events. To use this token you would purchase a special item from the marketplace ro unlock it, then the next ally you dropped you would receive 100% of the price!! I'm quite sure this would be a great reward that many would work hard to receive, after all who wants an inactive or overpriced Ally? Thank you for reading!
    ~Fly

2. Re: Drop Allie Tokens!

I think that should be part of a beginner package for new ppl and should expire as the noob spell does

3. Re: Drop Allie Tokens!

Idea has good possibilities n uses.

Support

4. Re: Drop Allie Tokens!

I disagree it should not be part of a beginner package. The reason being people could simply create a new account to volley gold onto an existing account and when the "new spell is gone" they could just keep making new ones. I strongly feel it would work better as a reward.

5. Re: Drop Allie Tokens!

Yeah! Then everyone can buy redstar!

Or if could be sensible and have a cap

6. Re: Drop Allie Tokens!

What is Allie?

7. Re: Drop Allie Tokens!

 she means ally*

Singular - Ally
    Plural - Allies

Edit: Wrong Gender

8. Re: Drop Allie Tokens!

A lane way with lots of rubbish binnie's

9. Re: Drop Allie Tokens!

I think this is a nifty idea. We all have had that one person we were talking to (or using as a human punching bag) that we accidentally hired. Or when ally browsing your thumb hires instead of scrolling.. Congrats... Have fun with your new ally...

[title2]Support![/title2]

10. Lol no, make an alt and buy the inactive Allie, wait 15 days and drop it

11. No support everyone would just do one massive volley then drop once for an insane profit...

12. This would be a hard reward to obtain, maybe only top 100, top 10 and top person would receive this reward dealing particular events.

13. then what would be the point in such a niche content update? if everyone doesn't have access to it then it's a useless concept. if everyone does have access to it then it breaks the game. this idea can't work without more parameters.

14. So basicly the rich get richer, and the poor get poorer, with this top 10 token reward idea?

15. I like it. More parameters may make it more feasible, but it's a great concept. Support.

16. Support
    There's potential in this idea.

17. have someone with 2 five tril allies that you want to strip? only have 5 tril to work with? here, have this magically strip token!

eh. highly abuse-able. no support.

neat idea though.

18. When I started reading this I immediately asumed it would be a free ally hire