Goodbye, my friends

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Unicorn, Dec 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ooops! I mean I dont think its acceptable to have single sex parents! I didnt mean to say im gay and dont have children!!!!!

Im not actually gay. I kissed two girls last week. One was the sister of a mate who was smashed in a bar though. Thats a bit of an awkward one :D

2. I wish I understood that GIF.

These are the silences that I remember:

1. Bypass
    2. Bypass
    3. Don't recall the start reason, but ended in receiving email saying the silenced was "deemed unwarranted"
    4. Posted a URL into wc thinking it was a clan ad. Oops.
    5. I had "Ugh **** this" in my banner. Totally censored. Not "deemed unwarranted" but I still believe it was unfair
    6. Another thing was was deemed Unwarranted, this time via kaw pm.
    7. This one.

That is all I can remember for now. 7/8 isnt bad.

3. I hate the automated emails ata send these days. It used to be that a team would reply personally, but I guess with a bigger player base they get more emails these days.

Shame to see you go, especially in this way :(

4. Hmmmmmmm, thought it was 3 strikes and you're out. 9 sounds like I need to be more inappropriate..........

5. OMG!!! Dark Kingdoms of Destructions? Umm Corn you noob!!! lol

6. I have no idea what you're talking about hun

The post clearly says Devil Kingdoms of Destruction.

7. How will I survive without my uni???!!!!

8. No, unicorn :( I'll miss you bud. Good luck though. 

9. Nooo not my unicorn! I'll keep your horn for safe keeping lol

10. You're a ******* idiot

11. Could it be that he inferred a revered person in TWO religions was gay and that both of those religions are against homosexuality? (May or may not be someone else's opinion)

12. Going to miss you, man. :cry:

Have a good one!

13. Should go out with a bang and diss a few clans.
    But oh well, it's been fun Unicorn.

14. Thanks Ronald.

@Roleplay - just google the words...hmmm...the word beginning with 'g' which means happy and jesus together.

The search engine throws back heaps of hits, some from respectable journalists working on internationally renowned newspapers.

Reasoned debate in national newspapers will not be offensive to the right minded.

15. Eek dont want a silence for third party advertising!!!

You may also used Lycos, Yahoo, Ask Jeeves or any of the other many wonderful search engines out there.

16. I like how you left out Bing ;)

17. I'm not saying the silence was reasonable because it wasn't at all. Just that there is a noob trash talking religion

18. FreeUnicorn2014

19. Since when is a reference to Jesus being Gay not suitable for a 9+ game?????

In 2010 we had a riot against devs for banning the words lesbian gay bisexual transgendered and homosexual.

We called the developers homophobic and slammed world chat with rainbows. We told them if they censored the LGBT words that they better censor for the word "straight".

The developers came on and immediately apologized to kawmmunity and uncensored the words.

Since when is a sexual orientation, that does not refer to ones self or directely looking for those of that sexual orientation, become unsuitable for a 9+ game?

I find this rather homophobic and I am ashamed to be supporting this organization if this isn't responded to in game.

Equality my ass.

And since when is a hashtag considered spam? I see mods doing it all the time. This is clearly a homophobic reason to a silence.

20. Op, you were silenced as stated for spamming the same message more than twice within five minutes, I was sat watching your posts, trying to decide whether to silence for innappropriateness when you posted the third message, making the silence a clear call.

Your posts were innapproriate for a 9+ game, not because of your support, had you been of the opposite sentiment, it was still innapproriate- it's the subject matter, not the sentiment.

However, back on topic, this is a goodbye thread, so lets keep it as goodbyes- and not a complaining about silences thread (which is against ToU remember) and not get this thread locked.

Hopefully you'll chose to come back to the game, best of luck with your future.

Iphi.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.