Goodbye, my friends

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Unicorn, Dec 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Why couldn't Jesus of been gay? There's plenty of gay men that are married etc. and even if that's the reason, I fail to see why that's silence worthy.

2. Jesus was God, God is against homosexuality, and God doesn't sin so Jesus isn't gay. (Christian view)

I already stated my opinion on the silence worthiness of it.

3. Alas, Jesus was the SON of god, not he himself.

If god was against homosexuality, it would be in the Ten Decalogue, it is not.

Regardless.

Goodbye unicorn. Atleast you can pop on forums now and then :)

4. According to Ruby, I was silenced for spamming.
    Then it goes to mention about the "inappropriate" stuff.

So does this not mean I was silenced for spamming? Then the Gay stuff is extra?
    However, I was not spamming. Plenty of people around to agree.
    So that only leaves the gay stuff to "warrant" the silence. Now, is the gay thing really warranting a silence?
    I think not.

I feel that a certain mod did not agree with my comment and silenced filing it down as spamming.

LegendaryHero "I did not do that" in shock after I was silenced.

5. It's sad to see a whole plethora of people leaving this game. People seem to be making these threads more and more. I personally don't see why you were silenced... Gay needs to be acknowledged. Religion is a taboo apparently.

6. God is Jesus and Jesus is God. The father, the son, and the Holy Spirit. Jehovah witnesses aren't Christians so please don't say that they are. Jesus Is God therefore Jesus isn't gay because he is God and God can't sin (Christian view)

7. Adios and good luck.

8. Uni nooooo 

9. I still stole and use your old name :cool:

10. Now which name is that?

11. LostMyUnicorn. Yeah you probably don't remember a Kitty/Mew/Purr

12. pretty good silence.
    saw that message more then 3 times in less then 5 minutes in WC.
    8th silence...

13. so, you stolen this name?
    And yeah ofcourse I remember you!

14. Back on topic I'll miss yew :( and in a way yes

15. I dont think it was silence worthy.

#SupportHappyJesus
    #SupportHomoSexualJesus
    #SupportHeteroSexualJesus
    #SupportStraightJesus
    #SupportChristianJesus
    #SupportJewishJesus
    #SupportBlackJesus
    #SupportWhiteJesus
    #SupportKoreanJesus
    #SupportUnicornRolePlayJesus

Are those hashtags more suitable for children?

16. [meme]Lets go from one extreme to the next!!!![/meme]

17. The thread has not been hijacked by pro choice campaigners or however you phrased the remark.

Op was banned for using the word 'gay'. This must mean that ATA is non-supportive of homosexuality. Not many companies would wish to publically take that stance.

ATA bought children into it by saying 'gay' was inappropriate for 9+, again slandering the word.

Not sure why this has moved into whether its acceptable for gay people to have children but for what its worth i dont. It will open up the child to ridicule and, whilst not proven, a child would probably be harmed by not having both a male and a female role model. Does this not also hold true for single parents however?

Ok major thread derailing. If op wants his voice back then its right that 'ruby' should cop flak for what appears to be a homophobic stance but if op really wants to leave then its back to the goodbyes.

Personally i never knew him :) just wanted to bash religiously motivated bigotry :D

18. No idea. And, truthfully, I think if you stay you may get a crack at it.

They claim that I remind people that KAW is just a game and I make light of what most stress and take too serious.

But, you, my friend, are really the true comedian.

I mean, look, you've been silenced 8 times!

I'm bad at math, so let me write this one out...

So, after the 2 initial, and perminant 3'rd silence, there were what....4 more perm silences that had to be appealed via email - before this 8'th and final silence?

They finally had enough of your harmless rigmarole.... and actually followed through with their threats?!?!

BLASPHEMPY!

19. But, yeah. Best of luck in all of your life's endeavors.

20. Sad to see Unicorn go...they are rare to come by. :( have a good, peaceful life Mr. Unicorn.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.