Goodbye, my friends

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Unicorn, Dec 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Take care Uni and good luck ️

2. Kawmputer says noooo...

3. And Ruby says no too. :(

4. I'd appeal the refusal to appeal. Be patient.

I mean, it's just not enough of a warning, 8 silences.

5. Remind me how you got Valiant Knight again?

6. That's because Ruby is Gay. Marvin in straight. Enough said.

7. Oh dude you just said the G word..

8. Unicorn, we never got along but I have to say that these silences lately have been ridiculous. I witnessed a man/woman saying he doesn't support gays and then he was silenced, that's not rude at all as he just stated his opinion. I was silenced for saying a Pittsburgh term and JEDI called it a BYPASS, can you believe that?

9. How did the goodbye thread become hijacked by the "pro-lifestyle" choice brigade??

10. what's with the discrimination of gays? why are we not allowed to mention gay subjects? and here I thought ATA was better. since when is the subject of gayness not a 9+ topic? there are plenty of guy 9 year olds, there are plenty of people under the age of 9 in gay families, so then why is it wrong to mention gays when it is clearly meant to be accepted by the community? the only thing that happened here is ATA trying to shelter 9 year olds from a real life issue that most of them are already familiar with, and more than likely accepting. for shame.

11. What about Russian kids? We have to think about everyone. :)

12. Well sorry your leaving , however , I post this in response to some of your "forum buds". Yes in real life children are generally conceived by a male and female person. They're not fictional cartoons, not usually warm n fuzzy about other "lifestyle choices" but 2 consenting adults (usually). The "tree hugging " pro "lifestyle choice" brigade will flame me , but most children aren't born in a laboratory. So unless you wanna tell your child they were "manufactured in a lab somewhere" or whilst daddy was being intimate with another daddy  or tremendously, during an act of love and passion they were conceived, then there is no response. It's a well documented fact that children raised with a male and female parent are significantly more well adjusted than others who have 1 or the 2 gay girls down the road who shopped the fertility clinic.

In closing - no support for ppl turning unicorns thread into a "gay pride" thing then bringing children into the discussion.

Rio - your comments are disgusting.

Everyone - if your gay - go your hardest at it, I applaud you, but there's lifestyle choices that'll bring you children...naturally, or you can revolt against natures laws and jump your partners ass till it caves in....... (You don't make children like this)

So in closing - respect everyone's right to do as they wish.

Leave the lifestyle promotion outta it. Specially you rio - disgraceful

13. I have respect for your respect. Sounds weird, but you understand.
    I personally am a straight man. I do support homosexuality however.
    I also support the right to free opinion. Not sure if that contradicts anything here.

14. I am finding it interesting reading others opinions.
    Though the purpose of this thread is still being met. My goodbye message is getting out to people as evident by my PM and comments in here.

15. Support to arse ️

16. Dunno who you are but bye anyway…

17. I wonder if ata has ever thought about banning repeat offenders from wc only, instead of across all platforms of communication. That way the general publics virgin ears are safe, while those who still wish to communicate with the offender still can.

18. You might not make children like this no, however that wasn't the issue. I haven't changed the topic. The ATA response stated that it isn't an appropriate subject for a 9+ game, my question is WHY?

There was nothin disgusting about my comments, if you feel there was, Maybe you can get me silenced?

19. I don't think it was the gay part solely, but maybe the gay Jesus part that got him silenced?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.