Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Ryder - mechanics are based on your balance of buildings, have a look in the guides section for detailed explanations, Belle's is particularly clear. :)

2. Currently selling all allies. Thanks, for buying allies in advance.

Happy Kawing. :-D

3. king arthur - please stop posting about your allies or you'll be looking at a ban.

iphi

4. Moderator, may you please give me a link to the ally selling thread? Can't seem to find it. Thanks.

Happy Kawing. :-D

5. Please answer

6. We aren't going to be able to tell you how it works behind the scenes of KAW. Like I pointed out, I own a clan like you are referencing. Why the question? Do you want a specific clan name that is held by a reset player? If that's the case, email support stating this. I've done this before and they free up the clan name for you.

7. What happened to WoLfLe? Did he reset?

8. @ork, they're just that. Clans that are owned by deleted accounts. Nothing really happens to them, they usually just sit there. :p
    @Willy, an example of what I believe ork is referring to would be the clans KaW All-Stars Tyr and KaW All-Stars Aries from the first ASW. They're owned by deleted accounts with all the asterisks and parentheses and whatnot. ️

9. Sadly he has not. Balto is now assesofeden

10. What are the side effects of too much KaWccaine?

11. If a clan is owned by an account labelled as an invalid user, the clan still stands but there's nothing that can be done with the clan.

Only way of freeing up the clan name would to be to email the devs through support@athinkingape.com and have them delete the clan and the already reset account from the game, outside of that the clans just sit there dead.

12. What are the importance of pots? Coz from what I've seen osw clans require you to have certain amount of Attack Defence Potions "ADP" and Spy Defence Potions "SDP" depending on what build you are but I do not see the reason why could someone please explain to me why? What's the difference from fighting (OSW/PvP) without sdp/adp compared to having them? Thanks!

13. Pots make a huge difference in winning and losing.. If you don't use pots you will just fail boat on people.. There are varying opinions on defense pots but if you don't have sdt you are an easy strip target

14. Is anyone else having a problem with their regen clock on computer? Mine is regening at different times to the counter and sometimes the regeneration doesn't appear until I start using troops or get attacked.

15. Try refreshing your page. Happens to me if im on PC without refresh for a while.

16. My troop and spy bar keeps changing form blue to red, why is this? On iPhone btw.

17. Have you activated the spell "Unholy Aura"? If so, that changes your bars to red.

18. 10,252,882/10,252,882 atk 7,638,940/11,039,352 spy ?

19. If you get a prolific plunder bonus of 100% does that stack with two crux chests? E.g plunder bonus with normal crux chest and gold crux chest to make 400% total?

20. Whats the actual question here