-_HoTTy_-

Discussion in 'Wars' started by WOLFIE, Dec 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. On this fine day in this one wolf's army, woifie has created a thread that will make some of you laugh, some of you cry and the rest of you will call him noob for no real reason, expect for the fact that he is a noob.

So why am I making this thread?

Well my good fellow hater, friend, lurker and guy picking his nose in the corner.
    (Yes you -sneakbo-, I seen you do that, don't deny it.)

This thread, isn't for you but for one person alone, but you all can enjoy it just as much and then hate it. So further a due I shall get on with the thread.

This person I speak off is no other than...

(Tapping on the image above will take you to the person in questions profile)

-_Hotty_- no matter how much you cry, run or complain. You won't stop me hitting, nor will the threats of being stripped and farmed by your friends / clan members, or even the offers of which your friends have tried to force upon me, to give you the cf you're begging so much for. Will not stop me hitting and striping you of allies, when I please.

(You name it, I've had offers of seals, hiring my allies, even a tempting offer of anything I want. Make of that as you will...)

But I do like that one and only threat of yours.
    No truly I do like it, not like I'm friends or part of that clan...

There hasn't been anything that even redeems you during this event, in which I've been hitting you.
    • You let your friends speak for you.
    • You cry to clans you're guest in.
    • You don't even have the decency to return hits.

Your only method during this, is hiding on every single HTE that comes up in your quest to run away. While casting that hide ally spell to prevent me from catching new allies you have.

(Always prove fruitless as I always do find them eventually, like the other 5 times you tried this.)

Because guess what...

Yeah I've known for about 4 days now.

You claim to be some sort off badass osw player, yet I see no prove of that, not even when you drove Black hands sub clan TG straight into the ground, nor the fact you know squat about how to report hits or clan strips.

You even cried about that 16bil ally I hired and gave a mere 20 hits, trying to get a apoc clan on me, I still laugh at that, very amusing it was to me and the admin which was pmed to sort me out saying I represent the clan.

This is way past the incident, in which you originally started this crap back in Black Hand.

Anyone who wants to know I'm sure she can come up with some backward story about it all, even how she
    Yes I did find out about your lie...

What's more depressing about that is that you had to cry to friends to worm yourself out of the black hand farm.

The reason I am hitting and going to carry on hitting you is because of all the bullcrap you have pulled and keep on pulling, while I've been hitting you. Honestly, I've never seen anyone as bad as you.

So to sum up all of this, -_Hotty_- you're:
    • A liar.
    • A coward.
    • A runner.

You are the worst kind of scum on kaw, I see no reason to even do, what you have been doing, this is a petty tap tap game made for children of 9 years old and up.

Would I be saying different things if Hotty did hold her own ground?

Yes I would, I properly would of just forgotten about her and left her on her own, to do as she wills.

When would I stop hitting?

In my mind, never. The only hope she has in the near future is to drop build out of my hit range, or to grow a pair and change my very stubborn, unchangeable mind that she is what she's making out to be.

You even deleted all my singing on your wall :evil: I mean who doesn't like Spongebob Squarepants :shock:

Do I like cookies?

Oh yes of course, I think of it as a crime to not love cookies. Because it is a crime to not love them, especially the chocolate chip cookies.

So what was the purpose of this thread?

Well it's me using a very lazy way of directing everyone she cries to, without having to explain myself every time I get another person playing hero for this princess.
    Also it's me stating to -_HoTTy_- I'm never going to stop hitting.

So for which I will leave you with a song.
    Enjoy.

I came to play.
    There's a price to pay, Time for you to get down on your knees and pray

I came to play
    Say goodbye to the good old days, They never coming back, Watch your future fade

I came to play
    To get my dues paid, I guess you had a dream, But they can't be said

I'm here to stay, Best get out of my way
    I came to play

Run away if you see me
    Don't even say my name
    Don't think that you can know me
    Don't try and play that game
    Every day that I get better
    I watch as you can worse
    My script is too the letter
    And I'll write your final verse

I am here to stay, and I have come to play

I came to play

I came to play
    Say goodbye to the good old days, They never coming back, Watch your future fade

I came to play

I came to play

I glow inside this light
    I see new life unfold
    Each second I burn brighter
    Your fire is going cold
    You could try to beg for mercy
    Go ahead and try to run
    No ecsape and no redemption
    Understand the ends begun

I am here to stay, and I have come to play

I came to play

I came to play

I came to play

I came to play

See all these lights there glowing
    Hear all these people cheer
    Feel all the love that's flowing
    All just because I'm here
    Get up stand on your feet
    Get your hands up in the air
    What you know about taking me down

I came to play

I came to play

I came to play

I came to play

2. Nice wolfie. I hit her up a bit before.

But she was too easy of a target.

3. Now THIS is a high effort/quality thread 

4. The only reports any of her family receive of you hitting her are when she's in a war. In fact. Your strip attempts always concide with when our enemies cc asks for a strip. Your hits almost always after she's a target in their ca. Or days into a war against a bigger clan. Whenever were at peace you miraculously dissapear. Much like the lack of balls you have would imply. When you're inquired about in clans you stay at none of them will claim you. I can, and have openly stated to several clans you frequent that if you had the balls to try a strip on her while we were at peace you'd go in ca. And the extent of their protection was one clan refused to give me best guess on time zone. The rest told me. And one offered to help strip

You're just another one of those nooby brats nobody likes. Same as the guys who were from wig and wit a year an a half ago that ruined the ig image. You made the thread because hotty followed directions to ignore hitting you and do whatever else she was assigned to do. That should you have the balls to Harras her when she got home and we were at peace you would be taken care of. You still haven't followed through on that. So go crawl back into the hole you came out of. After all she's pretty lose these days, you can fit

5. Exactly!!

6. The Miz lmao

7. SS or it didn't happen. :lol:

8. I pity you, truly do, just because she hides in a osw clan won't stop me hitting, as I said no matter where she runs I'll carry on hitting.

But my goal of stripping wasnt to take gold, if it was I'll be waiting until she has allies making it worth while to strip, it's to annoy her and get her to fight.

9. Support

10. Uh. If you strip her and take less then half. You lose gold every time. If you keep doing it. you continue wasting your own gold and allowing her to make some if you take too little. That's just stupid

11. SkyJ very tough big stats much scare

12. Wow, a whole thread. The stalking is truly real. Only things I will point out from this obvious cry for my attention: If you are going to fake quotes from me, at least spell my user name correctly. Also, do you not realize I have changed allies quite a few times since I owned those two? I am sorry that my non-reaction to your childish behavior bothers you so much, but I simply have more important things to do, as well as orders from above to ignore you and stay on targets. Cute attempt, though.

13. "Childish behavior" hahaha lol it's a war game darling. Hitting u is hardly a childish thing to do.

14. 

15. Nice thread Wolfie! Keep hitting the noob. They deserve it.

16. Support mu bae <3

17. So you're denying that your name is
    -_hotty_- ?
    The lies continue :shock:

Anyways it is what you have said to clans, and your wall, why would I lie on a kiddies tap tap game :lol:

But really question is, *looks at newsfeed*
    Nothing

I hate to see yours /).(\

18. So much effort for something nobody cares about

19. But hotty is awesome

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.