Best Holiday Present Ever?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by JEDI-MAESTRO, Dec 3, 2014.

1. Parole.

jk.

2. Hands down, expense free trip to Hawaii.

Great vacation.

3. Ummm something that is sentimental to the recipient

4. I got a lap top too.. Don't use it much on KaW tho.

5. I guess one of the best ones was when I was surprised with the news that my family and I were going on a trip to the Bahamas and Aruba etc... It was amazing! I want to go on a Mediterranean cruise sometime.... Anyone wanna take me??? 

6. Hahaha

7. Well $500

Used that get a fixed gear bike, after a while I saved the best parts and sold the others. I basically found a way to save lots of money yet build my self a premium custom bike basically my bike is worth more than what I put in it.

8. A year in which they don't start Christmas season until after thanksgiving, wait... Nevermind.

9. One of my local shops has started to stick Easter eggs

10. Free from work. Never felt it in last 6 years.

11. I have not received a holiday present so far. :)

12. Never been to Bahamas or Aruba cool!

13. iTunes gift cards are a popular gift for KAWers ... great for xtals!

14. Best gift ever? The gift to be able to spend Christmas with friends and extended family!

15. One of the best gifts ever everyone can appreciate for Christmas!

16. Great word ... I can't stand for people to be alone for Christmas

17. Being alone isn't as bad as you think it is.

18. Umm probably my uncle coming back from a tour of duty in Iraq. He was supposed to be home mid January but he surprised everyone and was sitting on the couch when we all woke up. It was honesty the best Christmas present/moment of my life. I will never forget it!

19. Lack of effort
    /lock
    Jk probably the best gift I can get is a credit sharp, it's a transforming knife that can transform into a knife that's the size of a credit card