What has gone so wrong in kaw?

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by SaDiStIC-KilLa-_LoCkIe_-BeAr, Dec 6, 2014.

1. My point is simple prior to the event within hit restrictions you can hit who the hell you choose so for a PvP event to promote what kaw was made for shouldn't have gave cowards that whined a week off just cause they didn't want that precious cyber gold getting nicked, now that's not me taking a pop a people who saw the option an decided sod it I'm going hunting for a week but the many who emailed ata to death an whined like pansies in forums to get the opt out created. At the end of the day regardless of what an EB fairy says be I don't have time or I don't like PvP this game is called KINGDOM'S AT WAR meaning kingdom vs kingdom not kingdom vs apherium

2. What you trying to say about my bb thread 

3. Nothing wrong with Big Beautiful Threads. 

4. I don't get the issue here. Kaw can be played anyway you want. You can hit whoever you want (within dts/dtw restrictions).

As such Pvp/war is only dying, if it is, because people don't do it. So resolve this issue yourself, hit folk and play how you want to.

If others want to play differently then that's their choice as kaw is big enough game to support playing whatever makes it fun for you. No need for a forum post, just play your own way and don't worry.

5. And here we go with the childish insults again lol. Maybe part of the problem causing people to not want to PvP is that so many PvP advocates behave like OP. When a community is as toxic as that it tends to drive people away not draw them in. Food for thought. :lol:

6. I'm entitled to my opinion Alistair an as far as childish calling there actions for whining to devs childish is perfect ps you don't know me or how I act in osw so shut the hell up you muppet... hope that ain't to childish for you Einstein.

7. All opinions are welcome, calls me names for posting mine. :lol:

8. I agree with this thread.
    Concerning your last point about an opting out button forever? I think that the Devs are working on an opt out spell for nobs so their wallets get even fatter.

9. Hey your opinion is more than welcome but that doesnt change the fact your Muppet an seriously if you can use that ass I mean brain of yours to work out the similarities in my reference of someone whining about being shot in cod n someone being hit in kaw you should stick to something less tasking like catch the frog... should look it up alimuppet I'm sure you would love it.

Though on a serious note this was the first ever promo for us true kawers to enjoy an many a fairy to dip there toe in the fun world of pvp, now myself like many others dont get an opt out of eb events or even the option to collect my feathers or whatever from proper kaw so why should whiners be allowed to cower from a real kaw event and why should those who embraced and loved the event miss out because of said whiners?

10. My question is, why let someone else's choices impact you so much? If that is how they want to play the game, then let them. No one is forcing you to do EBs, so why force another player to participate in an event that, especially for smaller players, was not enjoyable. Yes PvP is fun, but that event was anything but that for a lot of people. What basically happened was the little players got hit by others who were impossible for them to get a successful hit on. You can't say that sitting there hitting someone 4-5x smaller than you is fun! And the same the other way around. So some had no choice than to constantly stay pinned because those players could take 30-40 shards in one hit. And frankly, many don't have time for that or even have that much invested in the game to want to do that. This wasn't a PvP event. It was a "let's pick on small people and take all of their shards" event for many. Parts of it I enjoyed a lot, but that was only because I didn't expect to get a lot of shards out of it knowing I wasn't active enough. But for some, it was not an enjoyable week. Which is why the event should have been an opt-in event. I'm not agreeing that the opt-out option was okay, but it was a decision made by the devs to help the players who weren't having fun in the event.

11. EXACTLY!!

12. Opt out spells for nobs would be better for everyone Muahahaha. Make them nooblets pay. 

13. More childish insults  bravo OP.

14. People don't have to conform with your ways just because you want them to. Kingdoms at war can be perceived however you want. Whether fighting epic battles or battling other kingdoms. What has gone so wrong in KaW is nothing, which is why it's still increasing in popularity, and growing.

15. He is in forums more than in newsfeed if anyone is wondering about his actions in OSW :lol:

Btw you must be angry at your clan mates as well for opting out

16. Dead your full of more crap than a cattle farm I've been living in papa smurfs kingdom an I've hit more than all of your joke of a family of idiots now run along an spread your lies elsewhere.

17. I think Devs caught kingdoms at way by surprise with the PVP promo. Most people had gold out and the loss was extreme.

If the community was prepared for such events the out come would have been different. I enjoyed the PVP and did quite well but I was lucky I upgraded and op my allies before PVP started.

Epic battles are great to help us grow anyone not agreeing is simply foolish. We are all eb noobs at times. If you don't hit a eb you won't grow the whole structure of the game focuses on growth.

The PVP event taught a lot of people how to fight and remind those who forgot.

1 week was plenty. I was active nearly all event. Two weeks would have strained my home life if I'm honest I spend far too much time on KaW making a event that requires 100% activity need to address the balance.

I think Everyone has learned in KaW even Devs.

No one stops us hitting the BL. But remember there's always stronger.

18. I support this lol

19. guess what ebs are in the game so deal with it and people who like to pvp aren't forced to participate in the eb events so the people who like to do ebs shouldn't have to be forced to be in a pvp event