Crux Crusades: In Cold Blood

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Dec 4, 2014.

1. Whilst you're at it, crux tokens haven't transferred to crux reward tokens either ️

2. Thank you for checking on rewards a lot of people have not received them, myself included.

3. Same here.

4. Myself also. Ty.

5. I was on winning team and have received nothing! This is far from fixed.

7. I emailed support: Response was we are all at a party, please be patient.

8. Out of curiosity, how on earth are the scores so high after 1h of the current round? 13k and 19k respectively

9. I got the same response about the Christmas party. Have fun devs, but please remember some of your customers are still waiting. I still haven't got my winning team (50+tokens) reward yet either.

10. Still haven't gotten my reward from winning last round neither have I got tokkens converted. 

11. I havent received the apology crate either

12. I was purple faction. Got 16 tokens. They are still grey not red and I did not get the regular crux also. Sent feedback but no response

13. Thanks everyone, the devs are still looking into this. I'll be sure to update you as soon as I hear anything from them.

14. Isn't the winning faction of the round supposed to receive 50 tokens?

15. Thats another problem, the battle tokens from winning the last round weren't converted to reward tokens. I've got a few of those crates piling up, but I'm not spending a dime on nobs to open until this gets fixed..

16. How does one get to battle in this event?

17. Not getting anything properly...

18. Buy the top of fate in the marketplace and you will be assigned to a random faction

19. The drops are worse than yesterday why?

20. I thought I could purchase Lock picks