Crux Crusades: In Cold Blood

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Dec 4, 2014.

1. Haven't seen a "token" for a few hours ..... Something amiss??

2. Nvm - guess they only drop when too of fate cast.

3. @kc why have tokens stopped droppin not seen em in a gd few hours yall on strike?.

4. Its 24h, no time zone is favoured. UK is awake at start. Goes to sleep, end has 12h event left. Asia wakes up, event started, when they go to sleep, still an event. So infact this is more asia biased, and yet its not :p

5. Cheers Crack for the info, is Pst +8 then

6. Why have I still not received anything from being in purple team?

7. Couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery

8. I haven't either maybe we are too good for rewards 

9. Or +0 gmt :geek:

10. Havent received reward for first round. Won a war and again no reward.

Guess Dev too busy counting their money and Christmas bonus. Customer care isn't on their list of priority

They are more interested in doing event after event for $$$. Couldn't care less if they launch a broken product

11. Haven't receive reward for first round too.

12. We're obviously not getting the extra crate we were promised.

13. Don't worry about it I just opened a gold crate and got 40 tokens so no different to my standard crate yesterday

14. I've gotten my extra golden crate, but so far, I've opened 2 and only got 60 total tokens. Complete crap

15. From what I've heard by a good bit of my friends on here is that the only time that they get something other than tokens out of a crate is when they buy the pick for 10 nobility, one of my friends got a building token, another few got horns, and a few xtals

16. From what i've seen the only people getting build tokens are the ones who are build complete!!! lol

17. I like the whole faction aspect, but why only two factions at a time? Why not three or four?

18. My clan has done an unprecedented 4 hauntings and I know of no one that has gotten any tokens. Are ebs really dropping them?

19. You only get tokens while the promo is active. Currently there are no color teams.

20. they obly drop during each round and only if the eb is not too easy for you clan