Crux Crusades: In Cold Blood

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Dec 4, 2014.

1. Amen

2. devs should make it that if you win u get a golden crate and if you get over 50 tokens you get a free key! Because with hte I can get a golden crate once every 3 hours, but nvm devs won't do that, they need their money

3. devs said purple should get an additional chest right? hence more than one? Has anyone received this yet as all purples I know only have 1 crate still, and idea of when the additional crate will arrive?

4. I have not received my prize yet what's going on?

5. I didn't get any rewards yet was on winning side plz look into this thanks

6. I am waiting for rewards. I was on violet and have received nothing

7. Still missing my rewards, I was in violet team, pls resolve this thanks

8. More than an hour later, starting to look bleak.

9. Yeah.... No....

10. Yes I have recived x2 gold chests.

11. Yeah I'm still waiting to! I guess the devs beauty sleep so more important then making sure that the people who pay there bills are happy!!!

12. I'm yet to get my original reward let alone the additional one.

13. Kaw_Creative and Kaw_Community support the Shark Epic Battle. Kaw_Admin how about you?

14. I'm waiting on original prize let alone be the other golden box another fail for devs

15. Fail!!!! Come on devs!!! Where's my additional crate?

16. @kaw_community

I used a crux crate key about 24 hours ago and notice I could only buy one a day, so about 10 hours later I bought the key that cost nobs to open a crux crate. After i bought the nobility key my timer reset for the regular crux key n now I got to wait 18 hours wtf.

Please fix because the regular item clearly states that I may only buy one ever 24 hours n doesn't say anything about the one that cost nobs!

17. I never received my first reward. When will I get that?

18. I understand things take time to sort thru. That being said, there's still a large part of the community that obviously hasn't received the apology crate let alone the crate they should've gotten originally. I think players would be satisfied with just a timeline of the issue being fixed. I don't feel as if this is too much to ask for. By the way, "soon" is not a timeline.

19. The timings are a bit uk biased?