Crux Crusades: In Cold Blood

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Dec 4, 2014.

1. I was on the wining side and I didn't recieve anything ?

2. Wasn't the violet team winning? I have not yet received my rewards knowing the black team lost??? You must have gotten the rewards mixed up?!

3. Looking into this now everyone.

4. They likely flipped rewards to black team instead of violet and they will give it to everyone again.

5. Seems they gave the awards to the wrong team. Like last time  so everyone gets a crate. BOO! Give purple 2 crates.

6. Second this

7. Yes they got rewards mixed up, a lot of guys in my clan were team black and they all got golden. I got golden and was on purple so I'm not complaining, just letting everyone know what's going on, but purple did win. No worries purple buddies!!

8. I was in losing team n got crux cratesDont take it away!

9. Give purple team a free token!!

10. I was on purple team and didn't get anything. Doesn't make sense pls look into this.

It said I was on black team and I know for sure that was not the case

11. Yea I was in purple didn't get anything no reward or tokens...

12. Think mistake in rewards - I was black and violet won - with less than 50 tokens yet I got the crux reward

13. Because of this mixup and the losing side getting a Golden Crate we're going to be giving everyone on the winning side an additional Golden Crux Crate.

14. My alt didn't get anything lol

15. Kaw_admin, what about crux reward tokens leader board? It's time to post one!

Thanks

16. Why not 2? More is merrier lol

17. @kaw_com
    I just noticed the rewards given the previous round were wrong.. I dont know if it's only me.. This account is in the Violet team and my alt is in the Black team.. Its says Black lost but my alt got a crux chest, this account did not get any.. Please check again.. tnx

18. I didn't get my prize

19. I was on the losing side and did not receive my Golden Crate...

20. I assume "an additional" meant "on top of the one we're about to give you"