Hazzy's Hideout

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Hazzernater, Aug 27, 2014.

1. That is why he keeps disappearing.

2. nice to know I'm so popular :twisted:

3. Dat pun...

4. Which pun are we in reference to here daphnia moderator of KaW

5. It is about time you addressed me with my full and singularly grandiose title, Hazzernator of the Bazzernator.

The well, well, well meme.  how could you miss that?

6. Why is this thread 120 pages? Lock

7. Jealous much

8. I don't think you quite understand the purpose and downright importance of this thread señor Storm.

We are a group of individuals who played an ATA game for years until we were shut down for many (perfectly valid) reasons. We were asked to move to KaW and continue to play here.

This thread existed on Future Combat and Hazzy brought it here for us to continue to talk like our own world chat. We are a close group of friends and we lost a lot of other friends in the takedown of our game.

So this thread exists for us to continue our friendships and help each other in kaw as we build up our kingdoms. Therefore, I don't believe this thread deserves your recommendation of a lock.

Happy gaming ️

9. Couldn't agree more tbh potter. By creating this thread it gives our old friends a chance to find us here and chat to us.

10. :O YOU GUYS CONSIDER MEH A FRIEND?!?
    ERMERGERD I AM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW
    #blessed

11. Well only sluard #7 should be the only one considered.

12. sluard #7 is the worst beeamer! Are you sure you don't mean sluard #1?

13. It could have been #4 but not #1

14. hah you didn't fix your name. And maybe #4. If #4 knew how to speak English. I highly doubt you can speak Russian bimer! So by process of elimination #1 is the sluard you are talking about

15. says no one ever

16. For you and for all the Kawers!

17. You should be, friend of Hazzernator. I am a walking god

18. Hm.. Reminds me of TZ's Coffeehouse.. With less coffee and more sluard.

19. You can never have too much sluard tho