could the earth be hollow?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by imaflirt2014, Dec 4, 2014.

1. Way to figure out I obviously only read the OP. Where would you like your gold star?

2. I have more theory to me than he does with his road sign saying that the government is giving us false information.

3. In the ***************** of your mom

4. Wellllllll still kinda semantics with that. Theory is just that. Theory:). Not saying I don't agree with you. Just sayin

5. My mom would bend you over her knee kid

6. "So you're telling me, God can't shapeshift?"

Why would God shapeshift into a creation of his? God is omnipresent and omnipotent he could if he wanted to but that's irrelevant to what you said. You said, "what if God was a dinosaur". You didn't say that God took form of a dinosaur

7. Thanks op for info, I digged too had and now in elite club... Ohh flying cars, inception sort of buildings, 5g services etc all of start digging 

8. "So you're telling me, God can't shapeshift?"

Why would God shapeshift into a creation of his? God is omnipresent and omnipotent he could if he wanted to but that's irrelevant to what you said. You said, "what if God was a dinosaur". You didn't say that God took form of a dinosaur[/quote]

He's a shapeshifting dinosaur. Initially he was a raptor but decided he wanted to change jus shape for a while, and during that he created man.

9. Dinosaurs don't exist because the bible was written 3500 years ago

10. Dinosaurs don't exist because anymore because they are extinct, everyone knows that.

Edit: Except the op

11. Funny everyone is taking about god and dinosaurs those too shouldn't be near each other if god is real then they say dinosaurs aren't real if dinosaurs are real then god isn't I'm I wrong? dinosaurs would pit the theory of god with evolution.

12. Wrong.

The definition of "dinosaur" is as follows:

a fossil reptile of the Mesozoic era, often reaching an enormous size.
    a person or thing that is outdated or has become obsolete because of failure to adapt to changing circumstances.

As you can see, dinosaurs are living today because there do exist old and obsolete people and things, some of which are alive.

13. Going by your second definition then God is still a dinosaur as God has not adapted to changing circumstances.

14. According to a combination of the definitions dinosaurs went extinct

15. wow.....didn't think this thread would receive as much hate as it did.i was just simply asking a question.i could of went on and on about the 20 different alien races in different layers of the underworld below earth,but u guys really would have got on my ass for that o_O

16. yeah, we would have.

because its stupid.

17. but im not saying its real im just saying to keep an open mind.people actually believe this stuff im saying you know

18. maybe because you asked if we believed it was possible and if we were secretly ruled by subterranean humans...

cause that is what you asked.

19. Who let you back in the house?

20. OP's skull might be hollow. O__o We better make sure. 