Allie Lock During PvP

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by IIBIIOIOIIBIISIIIIFIIAIIINIIII, Dec 1, 2014.

1. Nighthawk would you like that i hired your allies during war when you are in it?NO...true?well,in my op is unfair that because you are in war i cant hire your allies and if im in pvp you can hire my allies...as i said in comments before everyone is free to hire when he can...

2. I can get behind this,

3. It's just virtual money who cares.

4. Stripping is part of pvp.. I was stripping people during that promo.. Without risk there is no winning

5. Plus the opt in or out option can be abused during OSW.. If you opt out you can sit with gold and strip.. I actually kinda like that it's a curveball..

Now the reverse where you gotta opt in will have a different affect on OSW.. I'm not sure exactly which is better but I don't think restricting ally hires is the answer

6. No support at all, its a basic fundamental of the game and keeps you on your toes. Put up a reasonable banner and get over it.

7. Hell no. Allies for hire whenever someone decides to hit the hire button. If you don't like it. Have emergency hires at the ready. Attack the buyer if u choose.

8. In PVp you don't move on after a couple hits your some prick who knows nothing of PVp and had a terrible idea that instantly was proven stupid. Please shut up.

9. People opting out alts and banks to purposely hire allies off people in event without having the worry of any inc till after event seems a bit exploitable. Only people doing it would not support. Lol

10. Yea but you can't freeze the ally market.. What about people already in an OSW or people looking to bank gold who are participating in event

11. @Aim

Ur a noob..ppl locked into wars do not defend from outside actions nor attack outsiders. Its in house only for a reason so ppl in war r unaffected from outside influences.

12. @Oridante

Ppl opted out not buying allies from ppl in a pvp event is sensible IMO. Even playing field both ways. Good suggestion SUPPORT

13. @Nighthawk
    hahaha...ill be free to hire allies then from players that are in war...
    pvp event,osw,wars are the same anyway.. you hit others players,but its clear that only make difference for who have interest.why do players that war are more important than pvp players?
    then when you are in war ill hire one of your allies and then you tell me how you feel. .. better so for understanding a little this idea?

14. If in EE wars n U hire my allies is fine by me.
    Thats war but clueless noobs outside of locked wars have no chance to make mistakes or plead stupidity. Do some research n find out why allies r locked to outsiders before u carry on. Ppl in war can hide allies from Ops n remove risk of allies bein bought. Its wise to do so or it can result in winning or losing a war due to leaking. Try EE 1st before posting next time. FYI roster lock n nobody can alter builds or BFE n only choices to bank thats left is pots BB n allies from warriors inside the match up.
    Lesson finished Grasshoppah

15. Thx all, for sharing your ideas. I like to add to this that the opt-Out button should be removed. But there for I came up with this idea. As pvp gets in the way with RL: )

16. @Nighthawk

all allies without restrictions,all are in market

the most of the war players complain if you hire one of their allies when they are warring or put the famous banner dont hire when woc is casted...
    thats the question...why for ones the market is closed and for others no?

you show anyway that war players are more. important than others,because you put restrictions to hire allies...
    Its the place where i want to arrive,i can hire freely unrespecting banners during wars if i need one strong ally....who think that no to this then for pvp i say that should be the same

17. PVp does not get in the way of real life you noob -.-

18. Read my banner idc if allies r bought n yes anyone can buy allies but not from my profile if allies r hidden.Do not put words in my mouth eg war ppl r more important. I don't complain if allies bought so take it up with those that do n do not paint everyone with the same brush.

19. @assesofeden. I feel sorry you don't have a RL to get in the way with this game. You clearly have No life at all so that you only can make brainless remarks.

20. Yep no life here me to brainless to have this life thing. No way I'm training to be a mechanical engineer nope I'm just sitting on kaw all day tapping away. Congrats. You got me. /sarcasm