Spies at War

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by -GingeR_NutZ-, Nov 30, 2014.

1. My coding and mathematics skills are a little rusty ( asbis my hair) is this gamebpast it? Has the build balance mechanics thrown a anomoly.?

I don't think so.

Developers get tired, they see younger, better games emerge.

A thinking Ape have probably been squezzing what they could, but they've had enough.

The artists fled long ago, coders have been and gone, the originas who actually participated - gone

They left us with Law_community.and a new bunch of mods.

So here it is I've spent my last £30 on an ATA game (perm silence in PIMD) on a Thanksgiving promo that thanks only the Hansel's

Bye bye A Thinking Ape, play Dead trigger 2 instead.

59 NBS remain - undeletabke

2. You seem angry... Sit down and let's talk. Did some pure spies and Hansels destroy you?

3. :roll:

4. Because it takes no coding or artist input to make an event...

5. Pure spies have been here since the beginning. So have hansels. Remember the original Assassin and Hansel? My guess is you couldn't beat them, find them out of pin or with gold out. And now you're angry.

I speak as an attack build. I've gotten my butt handed me by spies before. But that's just what happens when I don't have enough towers, or simply because I didn't build as many spy buildings. Not ATA's fault.

6. Uhm let's break this down.

Title has nothing to do with the thread

Several misspelled words

The programmers are still there do to the fact were still getting updates

Most the art work could be done on paint

So yeah.

7. Also, I like the new art. It's better than anything I could do. Only thing that was better about it back then was the opening screen.

8. Third party advertising?

9. OP I didn't understand your complaint at all? Is this a troll bait thread? I'm pure attack build and I was able to get 250 shards easy for PvP event

10. @Seth. Not quite advertising, closer to third-party-emotional-blackmail-attempt. 

The programming is better than ever. The art - Season eq for example - was much sweg.

I agree about your hair tho. Everything else?

[​IMG]

11. For someone who only has over 1 year of playing I don't think you have the credibility to talk xD

12. To be perfectly fair, we can get different accounts. Say we lost access to our original. Ahdragos has the one year achievement, but everyone old knows him from the early days.

13. Lmao 

15. True. I recently had my butt handed to me by spies. And have off and on for four years. You take it and battle back or move on. Build up SDT is my suggestion.

17. Aww, how sad. You don't like playing war at a war game?? You should spend your time learning how to spell and how to use correct grammar. Educational system gone wrong here. By the way, what would you call your build??

18. Won't let me edit that post after two fails but yeah... What Chop Suey said.