PVP EVENT IDEA FOR 2014 or 2015.

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by ConorMcGregor, Nov 29, 2014.

1. Thanks :D

2. Support!! Good job brotha!

3. Hell yes I did!! Its not my FULL idea. Titan_God helped a bunch so I support it haha.

4. Thanks! :D :D

5. Support, great idea mate

6. Appreciate it :D Thank you!

7. Support, great idea! Well planned.

8. Support for the event, but make banners more achievable for the common pvp enthusiast, the problem with these banner rewards for events is only the rich players with no day jobs are getting them, either that or devs need to make weaker spy banners avaliable to everyone like they've done when they made the three new banners that drop from ROTWB

9. Support heavily

10. Supported by:All HailTronTop 1000 Shard/FarmerVoted top Guild Hansel 2014 by KaW Magazine

11. Good idea ,more infern as rewards would be great also

12. Support! I loved that event. It can only get better from here!

13. I think it should stay 4 hours and you should only be allowed to cast 1 time every 24 hours or so

14. Do it. I support

15. Sounds like the first event but better. Except I think shards (sharts) are more fun ;)

Support

16. One thing a lot of people have complained about in regard to the o the previous event was that the sword lead to them being targeted and losing everything. I'd say make the spears easier to take so they circulate more, allowing people to escape mass targeting. Support!