Don't stop the attacking!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by xXxRPL_I_AngusEmpire_l_RPLxXx, Nov 28, 2014.

1. This event has shown how much many of us like the pvp facto in KaW and let's continue that with farming those fairies who opted out!

Short with no effort yes, but its also short and you use no effort to get tears on your wall!

2. I opted out due to RL issues.

3. So, no support.

4. No support. I loved the PVP event but struggled to stay active while I was at work. I understand people run by casting spells but others have things in RL to do. No one knew the event was happening till it started cositing kingdoms billions. People should have a choice to fight of not. Some people like epic battles and if we are honest that's the only way to grow. If people just want PVP all the time KaW will become boring. 5 days is very long and was badly organised. All that said it was a fantastic event for me but it's not for everyone.

5. i support the ops idea about more pvp.but alot of ppl that opted out did so as a product of there enviroment kaw has turned ppl into eb faries.Give ppl time to adjust.Now is time to re-up on pots and bb's and forge new alliance bonds and make new friends i myself have gained alot of respect for ppl and hopefully likewise.lets reflect and get ready for what kaw throws at us next 'mad respect for all pvpers':)

6. Angus, I disagree your statement in the point that people have opted out due to real life issues or for genuine/emergency circumstances.

But I also agree with your statement in the point that if a player whom is participating on the event does not honor the other player's fun, for example:

Someone farmed you hard for shards and took your sword. He gave you 100+ hits, then in turn opted out so you cannot hit him.

7. No support. Clearly devs weren't prepared when they initiated this event, too many anomalies showed face. You need to accept that people have different styles of how they play this game and personnel issues of others.

Cheers 

8. Op is a nub.
    Pvp sucks, I solo warbeasts on tuesdays.
    I didn't even get 100shards during pvp event.

9. OH - And "RL Issues" I call BS

If you log off KAW for more than 20 minutes you don't show up in battle list and wouldn't have been hit. If you had time to log in to hit the EB while "at your mum's deathbed" then you deserved to be hit.

I call BS on the "I had real life" excuse.

In OSW I got stripped while I was at a funeral - so cry me a river.

10. That's because you played it wrong?

11. No support PVP is for noobs

12. opted out, meant no shards kept either

13. Some people can't play kaw 16-20hrs a day for them opting out makes sense if all you are going to do is get smacked about and lose what shards you've gained while you were active why not opt out.

Yes pvp is all good but real life does matter to some people the whole jobs family thing is important to some.

14. You really like PvP? Then hit someone that will attack back, rather than the opt outs. Otherwise, you might as well be hitting an EB.

15. i have continued hitting, but in not going to actively seek out those who opted out.

they already made it clear they would rather not hit another account. hitting them would be quite similar to an eb, but added in whiny wall post.

aint nothing special about it. imo, it makes the aggressor look like the week and pathetic one. theres more than enough folks to go heads up with instead of trying to collect a bunch of plastic wannabe last place trophies.

imo, of course.

16. I pvp all the time. It's not boring. Eb straight through is boring. Pvp all the time can be CHALLENGING. But that by description is not boring

17. I disagree. Although my news feed did blow up, everyone was following this non existent "farming rule" 5 hit crap.

18. We were supposed to stop? Where is my memo

19. Angus weren't you an eb fairy at one time.

20. Weren't we all?