New Features For Clan Chat

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by -TE-Super_Beta_Wolf-TE-, Nov 27, 2014.

1. You aren't even in a clan newb. How does this apply to you?

2. Violet is right. It matters because people will find out your TZ and strip you.

Unless theres a toggle option to show or not show, but still would interfere with the gameā€¦

3. You're an idiot if you think just because they opted out of this event that they run from OSW. I'm sorry for being blunt, but it's true. The Devs did not prepare their servers for this event and it has been bugged since the very start, I.e dtw glitches, glitches with the fortuna blade, and for some players, extreme server lag to the point it takes 5minutes to start up the game. Personally, I was getting attacked and stolen from while I had 0 spies and troops, so it was either extreme lag on the part of their servers, or a glitch. A mod and I believe it was the latter. Also, not everyone likes to participate in events. Sure, this one has pvp, which is fun, but they executed it poorly so that there a lot of people who enjoy pvp that opted out, including myself. Think about what you say before you say it.

4. Right!!! Besides PIMD has these features and they have PvP and Wars. So why can't we have these features too?

5. I'd like to see something like the little chat bubble flashes green when there are unread messages in cc so you know when people are talking

6. That's what I'm saying. It'd be a cool and useful feature

7. Sorry, no support whatsoever. I have to agree with the people mentioning strip farms. But, if they do it you should be able to hide the fact that you're online.

8. Yes so moles can be more effective then ever. No support

9. Notifications saying who talks in clan chat would be ridiculously annoying.

10. This would be an awesome improvement! Most other team games I have played have a way of indicating members on through the roster, as BartelsLlama suggested (pardon spelling) and, Awesome I agree!
    Either a green button or a colour highlight on the members name.
    As you say, farming will occurr anyway and I have had alts talking to me on cc or pm to keep me busy whilst they hit anyway!
    Let's make the teamwork easier! At present there is an epic battle participant sign, but that doesn't work in every situation (eg.current event when ebs going out the window in favour of attacks)!