ripped off by ata

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by SIC_verm_ISS, Nov 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. And op is in an osw clan and has tags from another osw clan.

There's a reason many of these clans have "no forum post" rules. They make your osw clan look stupid if you show you're a complete pvp noob

2. It looks like the good strategy for that event, would have been to observe, rest and sleep the first few days and be active non stop the last 30 hours.

3. Haha u think im crying yh right u think im pissed dam right ata wonna get there servers right.
    just lock this thread I cba.

4. Delta how many shards did you finish with? Have you hit anyone since 2012?

5. True

7. If your attacks open, they can steal all the whole two hours . And your newsfeed will only show about 30 or so notifications . So more could attack or spy but u will only see the 30 or so most recent notifications. It sounds like ur mad just alittle bit.

8. "You snooze, you lose"

Actually a top 100 lb had this happen, he got no compensation for his losses (that i know of)

9. Let's riot like Ferguson

10. Can't we all... Just..

*tears welling up

Get along!!!???

11. Sometimes, You dont get shown full amount/times of inc. They could have done 200+.

12. Sometimes I wonder if they should raise the age limit to play KaW. :lol:

13. Happens a lot lately. Win loss before bed and after bed tells a truer story then feed. My feed constantly pulls that rubbish on me

14. Suck it up cry baby. Wipe ur tears away and man the **** up

15. Grow sum stats than well see who cries!!

16. I want a refund to I mostly used xstals to get my shards,you know hide in pin hit with bottom bar if target open xstal right? Well I had thousands of shards but when I woke up I didn't ,gimme my xstals back,and the gold I spent on full price buildings while we are crying like butthurt children on forums

17. This is how the system was designed to work. The greater your shard count the more you lost. The smaller the acc hitting you, the more you lost. The greater the difference between your shard count than the acc hitting you, the more you lost. Is it fair? Probably not, but it's the way it was designed to work. IMO this is how it should've been, though I believe two more factors should've been added. First off the lower the attackers troops/spies, the less they take. Secondly the lower the targets troops/spies, the less they lose. These two things make sense to me and should've been added as this is how plunder/gold loss works.

18. isn't this guy from a respected war clan? and he doesn't know something so basic..?

19. Sometimes you don't know the level of a players ignorance until they display it publicly.

As to you OP:

1. The newsfeed only shows 50 items. Whether they are attacks or steals or EB messages.
    2. The notification indicator on your app will show how many alerts occurred from the last time you were in-game. If you have this turned on.
    3. This is a basic question that you should have asked your clan before showing your ass on forums.

20. Unless only 45 steals did actually occur.
    Hurr durr.
    But yeah it only show 45 Pvp actions all the time, notifications can go to 50.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.