Devs Chose Money Over Community

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Seth, Nov 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Less than a year makes you a noob? Don't post because of it?

So your saying people shouldn't use forums until they have played a year or more? What kind of idiotic statement is that?

Also, it makes perfect sense for the devs to release a promo in thanksgiving week.

I'm in the uk where it's not counted as a holiday, but I'm pretty sure people take time off around now. Time off = kaw time.

People are ALWAYS more free with their money at holiday times.

One last thing...

Ata is CANADIAN. Kaw is an INTERNATIONAL game, it's litterally played worldwide.

Go grow a brain

2. This is utterly hypocritical of devs to say that when they just released this black Friday promo which basically allows unlimited purchases of cheap seals, crux boxes and golden crux boxes. If this doesn't inflate the problem over the next few months I don't know what will (I'm sure devs will though next quarter as sales plummet or month to month figures crash ).

If devs were honest and trueful and said prior to promo that building tokens were going be useless if your fully complete, there be no New buildings or lands then I wonder how people would have bothered with this promo (excluding lb people who just throw money at devs regardless )????

3. In coms thread about different play styles, he says that PvPers have Rancor, round, estoc wars, that the devs created for the "PvP" crowd, but never once mentions OSW. So yeah, they always choose mkneo over community. Always.

4. I forgot that the devs owe us for playing their almost totally free game. Thanks for reminding me OP.

5. "Didn't want to push the inflation problem"??? And allowing non-stop HTE and other high gold pay promos/events didn't do that already? Soon osw won't matter because you can just make trillions back in no time. Here's my concern, new buildings are out (with more likely coming) ...causing the gap between attack and spy builds to become too large, forcing players to specialize and give up a flank. It was fun losing a ton of attacks to low ranking lb despite having substantially large bfa during the shard promo, which tells me devs are zapping BFA strength with higher building stats, and thus reducing inventive to max xstal or nob for growth. And what about ally trading? It used to be a unique skillset and a nice way to earn meaningful profit. But as payout from eb increases this diminishes what used to be an important and rewarding aspect of the game.

6. u all are noobs to me lol i dont care who u are like i said this is a game to be played for fun those of u who take things too seriously should find another game. U guys wana complain but dont realize wat ur talking about and yes i think if uve played less than a yr u shouldnt post in forum because u only know how things are now u havent been around long enough to see how things came to be therefor u know not wat things were u only see wat they are now

7. ^ noob

What makes your opinion that much more important than that of a player with less than a year of KaW under their belt? That's right, nothing.

KaW is ever changing, and players like you need to stop looking at how things used to be and focus on how things are. Devs are never getting rid of ebs, and they're never going back to anything remotely similar to pwars. The player base has increased so much more than it was back in the "old days". Which means they have a lot larger player base to cater to and try to make reasonably satisfied.

Despite the fact some new players need to be reminded that this is a war game, they are KaWs future. How long do you think KaW will last riding on the backs of the current lb players that are leaving and selling their accounts at an alarming rate?

Anyway, I can't remember what my point was now so I'm out. ️

8. I'm not taking things too seriously, I'm giving my feedback. Why did you bump this? I do play, and I have fun and I make friends. I would just like the communities feedback to just have more say in the game. And considering I also have about 1k more posts than you, I don't need to be told to shut up.

You can't delete threads, you are the true noob.

9. I also had an account on KaW back when it was first released. I know the original game.

11. This quote was useless and against ToU, pretty sure. I think it's considered spam.

12. Gomesy, the fact that you think you know how long I've played based on the age of you one account, just proves what an idiot you are.

MANY players have multiple accounts.

FYI, I started playing Oct 2011

13. I have came up with a way to end this "money talk"

Make your own game ... And get a bunch of people to support your app .... Then make me a mod... And hope for the best :)

14. There's a difference between what you think and what actually violates the terms of use.

15. Using years spent in kaw to judge who should be allowed to express their opinion is no better than using their CS. Neither demonstrates who has a better understanding of the game. It may in fact be newer players who have a better understanding of where the game is now because some older players are to interested in restoring the past to understand the present.

16. Ummmm....black Friday I guess is the devs solution to counter any current and future inflation issues? Lol

17. Ummmm....black Friday discounts and current promo I guess is the devs solution to counter any current and future inflation issues? Lol

18. Moose is "The Man". 
    Wait. I'm "The Man" too!! You're outnumbered

19. Its not the choosing profit that people are pissed about. Its the greed. Of course ata has to make money but they use really aggressive marketing schemes to do so. Its like they want to squeeze every last penny we have got.

A lot of players have families to feed, mortgages, bills to pay and can't afford to spend an arm and a leg on an internet app.

As a result, players who can only afford to buy a couple of batches of xtals every month, fall behind the hte non stop clans.

Many are angered at the complete lack of consideration by the devs to their customers, they are milking us empty.

A bit of balance wouldn't go a miss.
    Dont they earn enough? Have yo seen how much they make per year (profit)?

Stop being greedy devs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.