Do not Equip Your new item! -Rampant Raider-

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by PoppaBear, Nov 29, 2014.

1. Very important for those who just received new Rampant Raider or similar item.
    DO NOT EQUIP OR UPDATE IT!
    I am locked out of accounts both on PC and on iPhone6.

I received the new Rampant Raider, tried to equip it, but complete fail.
    I get an error on both PC and on phone now and cannot log in.. Luckily I was on forums at the time, so left my login ok for now.
    After equipping the item and trying to update it, it would not let me enchant it. Tried to enchant and got an error.
    Tried refreshing, would not allow it.. Tried logging into phone and got the following error:

"There was an error during login: Unable to login: Unsupported Operand type(s) for <<: 'float' and 'int'
    Can't post SS right at the moment, but I will as soon as I can (if applicable)
    Updating or equipping item will lock your devices solid!
    If you have not equipped or tried to upgrade the item, please do not.. it will lock you out of your account. Lame.. hope everyone reads this before updating item.
    Friendly warning to community.

2. Ty. Will fwd to devs right now

3. Equipped it. Maybe I'm just speshul

4. Worked fine for me... Idol 10

5. Yep same for me
    On my phone

6. BIGG SUPPORT

7. I have two other reports that attempting to upgrade the trinket has locked them out, with this error message... unsupported operand type(s) for 'foat' and 'init'

8. Looking into this right now.

9. I equipped it and tried to enchant got the message now trying to upgrade and says I don't have enough

10. Was also in the middle of max xtalling on eb when it dropped, so regenned and losing time.. and time is stats :p Stats are money, money is what makes the world spin :?
    So this has broke the planet by stopping the world from spinning :cry:

11. Should be fixed in a minute or two.

12. Did anyone else not get their equipment yet

13. Thank you. Also, when I equipped the new item, other item completely disappeared from inventory and would not even show up in item inventory.
    So, basically, my old fully upgraded item disappeared. Hopefully I still have it. Remember something similar to this happening a while back, if you'd equip a new item without removing old item first, the item would completely disappear from your inventory.
    Patiently waiting. Thanks.

14. I'm on an android device and could equip it without a problem... But there is one thing about the trinket that doesn't seem right.
    I was goin through the rewards description and saw that the 500 shard bracket gives a 1% permanent pvp plunder bonus... Yet my trinket shows 0%. I collected 528 and got the lvl 10 trinket so I'm wondering why I didn't get the permanent pvp plunder bonus
    Please look into this mods/devs

15. Not working, app is frozen... Deleted, reinstalled... Not working... :(

16. It says I got it but I don't see it

17. The Equipment will take time to reach it's perspective owner. Expect it, to take a few hours.

18. There is the same problem on andriod