has anyone else noticed?

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by IIIIxX-IW_RI0_IW-XxIIII, Nov 28, 2014.

1. Well, this PvP event was... A blast.

Difference I've noticed since it's ended I find funny though.

1. No equip demanding in forums / wc
    2. An INCREDIBLY better atmosphere in wc
    3. World CHAT, not world ADS.

At the end of an eb event, the only thing I ever see is moaning and whining, I've seen none now.

Are there any other difference anyone has noticed?

2. Yeah its been fun

3. This event deprived me of sleep. Thought number 3 said "world CHAT, not world AIDS."

4. LOL same.
    Must be the influence of the other thread about AIDS.

5. I've noticed players saying they want to get better for the next pvp event, some saying they only want to war now. GaW and FC had players who were born in war, KaW has a lot more eb raised noobsPvP=More fun, More friends!

6. Ok this is my first time posting here.
    I liked it, but if there is another event where you're stealing/attacking for items (shards) they need to make a way that you can bank some of them. For instance, 1-249 shards can be taken. But when you reach 250 you can bank them or maybe use some of these surplus Aquas we all have. Maybe trade some of them for a way to keep those 250 shards from getting taken. Then from 251-499 can be taken in battle or stollen. 501-749, 751-999, ect.

The other thing I noticed was, if someone realizes you gave out a good number of shards via PvP it wound up being PvWholeClan, they would tell their buddies Suchnsuch yields a lot of shards, then you wind up having to take on a whole clan. Defeats the PvP concept. They need to set it up that it's truly PvP.

Other than that I thought it was a great promo event.

7. Eh event was great aside from the whole being-farmed-by-huge-builds-I-can-never-hit thing and BL being flooded with opt-outs  This time I had to crawl out of my safe routine of whacking at eb with cardboard swords and learn about PvP/pots/mith/allies the hard way, and that was really fun.

8. This event was really cool. For newer players like myself, when I first opened this app and saw all there was to kaw was ebs, I found it boring AF.

However, this event changed my perspective and I think ATA could reel in way more new players if they did pvp events more often.

Another thing I liked is that the event was free. I wasnt forced to buy xtals like in ee wars.

9. Definitely world chat has been a lot better, I noticed whenever I posted I got a few hits to check if I payed well. I can only assume that's what happened to the people posting ads, and they soon stopped.

10. yes this event was alot of fun, but the hit range needs reduced, i was not able to self pin, which was lame, but still way more fun

11. Same experience. My past pvp experience was limited to a couple of indi wars and a 4 day strip farming by zaft