Black Friday Spectacular

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Nov 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thanks KAW. Makes my hobby a bit cheaper ️

2. Can't wait to fuel my addiction even more

3. Support

4. Ohhhh thanks kawC

5. 1 day mith sale would have been sweet !

6. Lmfao.... Well $130 got me a few golden crux chests and enough xstals to hlbc today :cry:

7. Same sale as last year, just cruxes. Lol I spent my money on the pvp event, no deals worth spending more on. Sorry devs

8. Devs never has enough money so always think of digging our cashes out

9. Hahaha..$130 down the drain. Don't know why you'd go around admitting that. That's just embarrassing bro. You should be mocked and ridiculed lol. Loser

10. Says the one that's judging someone else on their own decisions...

11. I have extra money to spend, sorry that this didn't please you?

You just sound dumb for trying to know what people do and if they have money to spend on things they want :lol:

12. @kc whu do u keep ignoring my posts? Im not daft!!!

13. Tone to spend again.. Hmmmmmmmmm

14. Nothing off crystals then

15. how to get crux chest?

16. Only issue I have with the devs is that they removed any unused crux chests from your inventory before they done this.

17. Shoulda used before they expired lol

18. Devs you stole all of the crux chests we had 

19. You didn't spend your money on "a thing" you spent it on nothing. ATA preys on people like you because they know their little crap game is addicting. They get rich for providing what exactly? Nothing more then a bit of code to slightly help you on a mostly text based app? It doesn't take a genius to figure out that it's a waste of money, you know it, I know it, and everyone else knows it. You can try to rationalize it all you want, doesn't change a thing. ATA have alot of you hook line and sinker, and they know it. This game does not deserve 5% of the profit it makes. Wish you all would quit handing your money out for this crap, maybe then devs would actually have to attempt to make a decent game.

20. I stupidly bought a seal this morning before this event started  no chance of giving me back the extra thirty nobs I spent, huh?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.