In The Memory Of A Beloved Friend

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by -Tristan-, Nov 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sean wouldn't kid about something like this.

2. That would honestly be horrible. But that's not what comes to mind when someone says they're gone. You don't think "well maybe they're lying"

3. I do not know him personally, but he's in a better place now, and to his family members and friends; stay strong ️

4. My condolences to his family and to CHB. I didn't know him, but what I heard from others was only good things. R.I.P.

5. Thankyou.

6. Didn't know the guy but always sad when someone feels they can't go on. Remember the good times. Think about the laughs and fun and he lives on in happiness. RIP.

7. Judge not, lest ye be judged.
    What a terrible thing to say. If you have doubts keep it to yourself and off the thread.

Rest In Peace 

8. Thankyou..

9. I've known him for years and we weren't always close but I did know who he was and I Did know him and talk to him and care for him a lot. This will be something I don't think I'll ever be able to forget, ever. For having someone you deeply care for take their own life, leaves you to wonder what you could've done. How you could've helped. But it also leaves me to wonder if he's happier now. Is he? Maybe it's what he wanted. It's not right, but if it makes him happy with himself and the world, we need to respect this, good or not. Lord rest his soul.

10. :cry: I cannot express how silent CHB has fallen. Silence has filled us as a moment to remember him.

11. R.I.P bro ill always remember how I used to bother you with jeff the killer stuffyou will be missed my friend.

12. Rest in Peace, Sean. We love you.

14. Only polite to bump and RIP.

Never heard of him however I will now never forget.

Worthwhile to post here.

15. This isnt going to be a long one, mostly cuz im bad at this stuff but, Sean i will miss you. We all will, thank you for being part of my family on here these past couple years. R.I.P fellow demigod and friend.

16. Thankyou

17. We weren't the best of friends, but I will remember him... Just like I remember Luna and just like I remember my friend who died in North Carolina.. I will remember him.

18. Although It's difficult today to see beyond the sorrow, may looking back in memory help comfort your tomorrow.

Rest easy my friend, your fight is over.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.