Starfall Leaderboard

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Nov 24, 2014.

1. Is it true that hitting a mod gives more shards?!?!

2. No that's kaw_community, I hear he drops a 1000 shards per a hit :shock:

3. kidding aside, i do think alot of people at first werent sure what to expect.
    after a day or two it was clear that if you were in their news feed,and vise versa, the amount of hits didnt matter.

4. I just dived straight in :lol:

Farmed at least 1.2k shards, from the same rotation of 4-5 people on first day, woke up stripped of a ally and all shards gone. :?

The 5 hit rule was thrown out the window, when I first started for me.

5. I think if anyone who participated in this event was expecting the "mythical" "5 hit rule" then they were very optimistic, borderline delusional. It's a week of pvp. 1 hit or 1,000 it's all in fun to try n catch the lb who are picking off everyone else. Overall it's been fun. A few tweaks and the devs could run these routinely.

6. bb code fail

7. The event should have better equip than a trinket. Mabye if it was a banner, I would be max crystaling every day

8. Glitch keeps happening my alt is losing shards without being hit it pisses me off because he was on lb and now is nowhere close.

9. I demand balto574 gets all the shards lost from not even being attacked back.

10. KaW_community should be open.for attks and steals alsi devs. It is an account that fall under a terms of use violation. No matter what your stats are u fail when u hit it. This is similar to botting that was use a few years ago. There is no account that can sucsessfully hit this account. I have tried since i first saw it. You did not opt your account out so open it up so people can hit you for shards/gold.

11. [​IMG]

Most shards lost per hit award goes to...LWP

12. -on-a-pale-horse- pay 150 a hit! find them out of dtw.

13. Messed up event...

14. I imagine these kind of event will be a programmer nightmare. Just as EE will forever be messed up you will never get a prefect PvP event. Hopefully they will learn and adjust.

15. Top nothing 

16. Can't wait to see the full leaderboard on end of event with names

17. i probably won't be up there anymore:/ i only gor 19.3k

18. Hahahaha serves you right for what you did. Hope you take a good long nap after this, Ya know with your good friend BlackSwan. 

19.  you took 4.5k off me in 12 steal...best part is right after that, i stripped a PS and xstalled on him. Made 5k back in 20min tops.

20. So how did you guys do? Ended with 8500 total! I enjoyed this event soooooo much over the item hunts. Job well done guys