a rough idea

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Moose2, Nov 27, 2014.

1. I've sent feedback that CS VS CS should impact shard payout. I have LB hitting me and come on that's clearly not fair. I also think we should get shards for hitting BL AND have opt to steal shards as well. I've banged up my BL and get small % of shards bc they didn't have a stash. Just a suggestion. Support this thread.

2. Will EE warriors benefit from this?

3. If devs implement permanent pvp rewards I will love them forever.

4. So much support for this. Love it

5. Erm, yeah, in the same way eb tinks will, the same way pvpers benefit from EE

6. Not really. EE is Equipkent free and is its own system .

7. Yes I like the promo. Needs tweaking.I think it should show where all incoming hits come from. Can't see can't retaliate.no fun in that.

8. Very good idea. Support from Canada!

9. No, spy actions should ALWAYS be invisible when successful

10. This sounds great for builds like mine that can hardly ee i mainly pvp/osw since most ee fall under bad timing for me. Support

11. Support,with the context of the current event , need something less vigorous and permanent, kaw needs something new to thrive for, something new to play for, something new to aim for, nice idea this one :)

12. They should also view Stitch's thread about new pvp banners!

13. And support to this!!!

14. That was a clever thread

15. I like this.
    My only concern for this whole event is the opting out button. I'm curious how many people would actually opt in rather than opting out. This event reminded me of preseason 1 where some of the wars were won just based on how many people opted out of the war. whoever has the least amount of inactives, wins!

16. Moose I am against this idea because I think it would just contribute to the game's overproduction of content. I think there's too much equipment already and things to upgrade. It's also linear to what the devs have been doing the past two/three years - simply making more equipment for people to upgrade.

17. If the implication of this takes place there should be a opt in spell for it,this spell would highlight your banner or status and put you into a separate BL.This would allow for the normal activity within the community as only those with the opt in spell would give PvP rewards towards PvP equip but still allow normal hits for gold.Doing this is not forcing anything on the community as a whole.
    With this spell in play it would also show the actual numbers of those who only desire this type of game play.Before any complaints aboutbeing forced to do EB event the choice is there for that also but ive noticed that a lot of advocates for PvP are also wearing the equip from those EB events.The skull idea is also used in another war app but theres very little activity in that app lots of inactives.

18. Idea is about pVP, the system allows hits to a certain degree, if you don't like getting hit, pin yrself to evoke DTw . It's kingdoms at war not kingdoms at EBs.

19. Support for a thread from Moose that doesn't try to insult people...you're a cardboard monster

20. Why oh why more equipment. Why not a simple winner takes all

Show me the Money