Best one-liner threats from enemies?

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by JEDI-MAESTRO, Nov 16, 2014.

1. If you don't leave me alone... I'm going to get the whole LB on your ass!

The good ole days with my main :lol:

2. "it you dont stop, i will get my mum on to you"

3. I've heard so many in my ATA history. I'm so glad I don't remember them all...

1. I'm in a network (of so and so), and I'll have my clan sit on you 24x7.

2. I know all your accounts and I'll farm them all.

3. If you don't call CF, we will farm your friends.

4. I know when you sleep, and I am looking to spend some gold on allies.

5. Scout me harder - I am almost out of gold.

6. I will change my builds and drop my allies to farm you.

There are so many more. lol. Although I can't say they are the best - I tend to forget the worse kinds.

4. I once told had a kotfe buy my allie and volley it a cool 400 bil which i did not have as theally was 10 bil i attacked him for cause i didnt know kotfe was turns out a high ranking official he walled me OFF WITH YOUR HEAD and i was pinned for 8 hours strait no bs THE END

5. When I played future combat there was no android use, and so out leaderboard players had quite a few i devices. Long story short they need a way to hold said idevices.

"I'm an alt of Shadymarine(fc mod) don't make me have to take alts out of my fanny pack!"

6. I'm friends with Jedi

7. I don't read them I just thank them for a link. Ironically sitting on people usually makes most ask for a cf after a while. Mostly small accounts rage so I leave them and larger people hit back wall to wall in war is not too smart keeps quick links bad war tactic however I have read some extremely funny things on walls. FARMFEST gets some Great Wall post.

8. All HailTron1st Badge Winner-Top 1000 in KaW PvP Champion

9. I hit one guy on the BL a few times once and he actually used get smart on me.

"would you believe me if i told you I had 50 black op snipers surrounding your kingdom? No? How about chuck Norris with a BB gun at your castle?"

Obviously the guy was joking not raging, but still I found it really funny.

10. I"'ll get my clan on you and your main"

11. "Ima farm you
    when I get out of pin
    Chicken head"
    -Diablo

12. I've had at start of event when I hit a guy once"I'm going to farm u till u reset with my war build u eb build" after asking y I hit him and explained the event he then said"well I'll let u off this once but hit me again and u won't be so lucky"

13. I've had "I've got 760 Xtals between all of my accounts". it was backed up lol.

14. "I know it was you that silenced me and it won't go unnoticed."

15. A long long time ago in a galaxy far far away...

16. I have once had a threat on my alt where someone said:

"Stop hitting me, otherwise I will tell my mother and she is Cella"

"Stop farming me or I will stick my dick so far up your anus that you will never be able to walk again"

^that one had me cracked up for hours

17. Ive had...
    I'm a gh, I could prob farm u.
    Bottom of my wall

18. Give me your gold or else