RedStar

Discussion in 'Wars' started by renamed473, Nov 26, 2014.

1. I don't think he would drop because his ally value wouldn't go down and that's what measures his LB status

2. If I was red I would completely drop stats and go HFBC hansel. Start selling a few allies and solo stripping people.

(With is # of accounts cella's accnts their pocket book - they could solo strip a **** load.)

3. Yea but once he got them naked they would be dtw to the size of cella and red.. It would be alts only.. Red can't hit naked accounts

4. I'm a bc hansel with a decent amount of allies and both of them are out of my hit range

5. Good point there Larry but what I think you meant to say was...

No Support 

6. True Larry. I didn't take that into account.  I bet it sucks in a way to have that much BFA. To know that only handful of people can hit you and vice versa, would be really boring play style for me. I enjoy having a huge range of players to which I can pick and choose.

Although it would be nice in a way. Just pick the closest non-affiliated lb guy you can hit and **** him up.  I would probably attempt a monopoly - farm anyone who gets close to my BFA level.

Had a dream, I was king. Woke up, still king.

7. I would def be farming other LBs lol.. The LB has a weird dynamic.. Some are the same person and those accounts change hands..

But think about it.. You might need 100T just to fail a scout on Red

8. They say that red has 2-3 people on his battle list, if that helps you understand the magnitude of his BFA.

So yes. If red went g/sh or emeth then he would still shrek you in the mouth.

9. Red would still be unhittable by all. He has max bfa several times over. His bfa still would makebhim #1 on any wr.

10. I see the name emeth a lot on this thread, who is he/she ??

11. Emeth broke KaW physics many years ago.

He became #1 on the leaderboard with stats of 400/400/150/150

12. Any more background info?

13. He dropped build back when BFA was king, with all the bfa he had, his plunder was outrageous. Back when the plunder to allies was relevant, an uncapped. I don't know all specifics of how it worked but he was earning as much gold back then as an average sized player earns on haunting.

14. Support

15. He would still be DTS for most

16. Basically his ally plunder was extremely high due to having a small build and lots of allies so he made more money than anyone else. He was the strongest before dropping build and probably made the most before dropping, but after dropping it went up more.

And that's why we have max ally plunder relative to build size today.

17. Knowing is half the battle 

18. THAT WOULD BE SIC️

19. Execute order: 66

It has been revealed