BREAKING NEWS: cop found not guilty

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by GuNnYLepine, Nov 25, 2014.

1. :lol:

2. There'll be more protestors than you have bullets, I assure if you hit one they'd rip you in different directions.

Net badboyyyyyyyy pew pew pew bang pew

3. U couldn't be further from the truth.

4. I am not judging this as black vs white. I am judging off experience with police and military use of force and the facts of the case

5. That's just it. It rarely happens to white kids. It happens to black and brown kids all the time. It's not that white kids don't do the stuff. It's that they're treated differently.

New Hampshire Pumpkin Festival crowd turns unruly - CNN ...
    http://www.cnn.com/2014/10/19/us/new-ha ... ival-riot/

When white kids riot and set fire to stuff, they're "unruly" and "disruptive". Black kids are "thugs" and "destroying their community". Same goes for getting shot by cops.

White people carry real guns into grocery stores and they're just exercising their civil rights. A black guy picks up a BB gun in Walmart and he gets gunned down.

Cops shoot and kill man holding toy gun in Wal-Mart
    http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/cops-shoot-a ... un-walmart

They shoot black kids with toy guns too

Cops Kill Boy, 12, Carrying 'Airsoft' Toy Gun in Cleveland
    http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/cop ... nd-n254251

And don't even try to use the "stand your ground" law if you're black

Fla. mom gets 20 years for firing warning shots
    http://www.cbsnews.com/news/fla-mom-get ... ing-shots/

There's a consistent pattern of cops and courts treating people of color differently than whites. That's why they're pissed. And I bet money if it were reversed and happening to whites, they'd be pissed too.

6. We need to get guns out of the hands of cops, you have less to fear from a citizen having a gun. It's ridiculous, cops kill innocent people every day, and this is nation wide.

7. This is bs... The guy needed a round, always crying racism... There's been a enquiry, not guilty... Just a massive excuse to riot.. Control these people, lock them up, it's a joke. Watching the news is like watching discovery channel atm, behaving like animals...

8. Of course he's not guilty, it should have not been brought to the court in the place. The teen deserved to be shot on spot, it's obvious. Plus the cop was just coming from saving a baby that couldn't breathe, that does not seem like a cop who would just go out and shoot someone right? Everytime a white man kills a black man they call it a hate crime and make a big o deal about it. Bet if it was a black man who killed him, there will be no riot. People just don't know what hate crime really is. Stupid loud mouth attention seekers.

9. Before anyone takes sides.... Did the guy have a record? Did he make poor choices? Did he commit a crime?

I used to make excuses for my oldest. The cops and judges did not. If you make poor choices then you pay for your actions. I told my son many times to behave. Child services didn't want him spanked at school or home. He got in trouble. Grand parents cover for him. Judges don't. I bought my son late model truck. It was total in 5 days, and then he total his girlfriends car. Both was dwi. Second was dwi and his so called best friend had stolen guns. My son was like new generation. World owes him something. Lazy. He refused to work. Now he's been in adult boot camp aka chain gang for 12 months and 8 to go. He now works and gets up on time.

No where does it say any country should be your momma. Grow up and get a job. If you fail to study and get a good job then life can be hard. It's all about choices we all make.

If you hate the system then how does destroying your neighborhood help?

10. All this crap is stupid ok, every bit of it, I'm not racist by any means my wife is black and my beautiful children, but here are that facts.

If a white cop shots a white guy you here nothing,

If a black cop shots a white guy you here nothing.

If you here a white guy shot a black guy aromatically they say he is racist.

I'm sick of hearing everybody complain that white people or out and get them. Open your eyes if I had to say anything I would say black people have more rights than white people.

For example they have all black colleges. There Is a TV show called BET it stands for black entertainment.

If there was a TV show called WET they would say white people are racist for creating a TV show.

I'm sick of hearing everyone complain that this person is racist it's just you trying to use that as a backbone the guy was a thug and he started trouble that he should not have started its his fault. In the cop defended himself.

11. Ironic how Officer Wilson had just come from saving a baby and Michael Brown had just come from robbing a store.. Wilson's life was ruined and is hated by many.. Brown was turned into a martyr for a cause to hate authority

12. Fancy word for dead n ignores his family's loss

13. Shogun please learn the real story ok that kid you are calling a kid attacked the cop and beat him up. So that kid got treated like an adult regardless kid or not don't put your hands on a police officer weather you are black white green or orange.

That so called kid beat up that cop and the cop defended himself you have never been in that cops shoes so everyone needs to let it go.

14. Ok whom ever is agreeing tht black people have more or even equal opportunity as everyone else....... Is stupid and doesn't know their history. Doesn't live on planet earth and is amoral.

15. I support Larry 100% on that statement, Brown had just robbed a store and Wilson was on another call before he left to go after Brown.

A black cop shoots a white man and it doesn't blow up all over media. People are not rioting in the streets, building are not set aflame.

Its the ignorance of people, Brown was at fault, the evidence to trial is more than concrete that Wilson did what was necessary

16. [​IMG]

Does this not look like he needed to defend himself the cop was being beat up. He had all rights doing what he did, I agree with the court the cop is innocent

17. Did anyone see the photos they released of the cops injuries. Does tht look like someone tht was beat up come on.

18. His job is to protect citizens. How can he protect citizens if he is running away from an unarmed threat? You are putting this on Officer Wilson, like it his job to run away.

In reality, had Michael brown not robbed a store, cussed officer Wilson, then beat officer Wilson in the face then he would still be alive.

All Michael brown would have had to do was get on the sidewalk when officer Wilson asked him to. That's it. The conflict would never have started. Was being a smart ass thug with a cop worth the resulting conflict? Was being a bad ass and attempting to beat up a police officer worth it?

Apparently it was. Because those are the choices brown made that cost him is life.

Also. If it had been a conceal carry holder, brown would likely have been shot as well. If a 6'4" 300lb man was approaching me violently I would draw on him too. And of he lunged I would stop the threat. I would have to fight a long trial. But likely I would be freed.

The grand jury just saved Wilson and his family thousands of dollars by not bringing charges.

19. Why can't we all just get along? :(

20. Wilson did say in his grand jury testamony he was going to attempt to arrest Michael Brown.. But he couldn't as he was punch trying to get out of the car