Starfall Event Update

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Nov 24, 2014.

1. Also the hit range for an event like this needs to be MUCH tighter. I've been sat on by 3 guys, all towered with bigger stats in sdt an ssd than I have in total.

2. Finally worked it out. The hit range is based mostly on your total cs. With some rules around a 10:1 on an army attack cs vs army defence cs. Problem is that this can give hansels or total att builds the advantage and sort of make the game not so fun when you have a more balanced build. Some room to rachet down this ratio and make it more if a fight.

3. Devs this is a great event, But the opt out feature could be used as a way to sit out til last day. Then massively atk anyone wmwho pays out big. I think if your gonna include an opt out feature you should make it for the duration of the event. If they choose to opt out that's there choice not to pvp and EE. This is part of the game and if they want to opt out it should be for full duration not partial so that way they can't use it as a way to avoid hits til last day.

Thanks
    X

4. Pvp game go play FarmVille or here's an idea ... BANK YOUR GOLD

5. If you used tons of MITH or whatever

PVP YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG

6. all issues aside, devs this is THE best promo/event I've been a part of nuff said️

7. Development you have taken an amazement event an trashed it... I mean ffs an opt out of being hit in a war game like seriously to you crap bags that have opted out your pathetic cowards an I personally hope that the REAL kaw player's band together an wreck each one of your sorry asses when this event is done.

8. The drop rate is still horrible but the idea of a Pvp premo really is fun. It isn't the same old PvE events. Fix it up devs and this will be great :D

9. Yup... Lose more in amount and frequency than I can get.

10. It's a war game, why give an opt out option!!!! Go play candy crush.

11. Opt out expires as event ends, read OP again ;)

12. upon review, the event's skewed toward spy builds, due to the ability to steal from a zeroed spy bar. In other PVP this is offset by the large plunder difference between steal and attack. Perhaps some sort of modification would benefit future events: either the ability to attack a zeroed AT bar so long as there's spies....or a differential payout as in normal plunder.

13. We build ourselves up and pick our own build. We have to take advantages and disadvantages alike, this is the nature of PVP and why strategy plays a part. "I think the atk builds with large towers how the advantage" why yes ... Yes they do, because they are built to pvp

14. true, but the balance built into normal pvp seems to be missing from the shards, unless (and this seems to be not the case) attacks also get more shards than thefts.

15. I love PvP. Very excited that we are finally getting an event PvP focused, and it's honestly the first time I've been truly active in MONTHS.

The one big issue, though. No matter how much players work to get shards (and work and work), the way it's set up is that the players with more shards give up more shards, right? So someone twice my size hitting me can take 50 shards when I can't retaliate.

This setup means that the bigger players, in the end, will get all of the shards. They just have to wait for the smaller players to build them up and then pounce. There is nothing the smaller player can do.

Much of this game has always been biased towards the larger player, which is much of the reason many people have quit/become inactive. You can never grow enough, never grow fast enough.

This event is awesome. Everyone can get their shards, everyone can grab a sword. BUT this one mech - having more shards given no matter the size of the player - this mech will ruin the event. It should be that you take more shards for attacking STRONGER, and less for hitting lower. This gives credit where credit is due, and forces the bigger players to hit each other. Which not many do. Just sayin'.

That's all I've got for now. Back to losing my mass amounts of shards to people I can't hit back. :lol:

Thanks for the PvP, ATA. We <3 it.

16. Why do you need to band together and hit people don't you have the balls to hit people by yourself...oh wait no you are in an alliance so you don't have any balls.

17. "1v1 me you noob you suck you have no balls"

18. Why does it say too many requests when I try to opt out of this gang bang baby farming event.
    Devs let me opt out of event I wish I never started.

19. So far I have seen at lease one member of the below alliance call for a Gang up on players:

BlackHand
    YAFI
    ZAFT
    APOC
    WDGAF

What is the matter your alliances is not big enough, you are that freaking scared of who people with a life? FFS get a life, jet a job do something meaningful stop obsessing about other people.

You want to attack someone do it solo prove how bad ass you are and stop hiding be someone skirt.

20. Your are on but get your mom's approval first.