R.I.P. yon888

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by SueTheFireAngel, Nov 25, 2014.

1. I have just heard the very sad news of the above player passing. I wanted to pay my respects and give other players the chance to pay theirs in 1 place. My thoughts are with yon's family at this sad time and maybe people can give their memories of yon here. I will start with mine. Yon flew on quite a few business trips and i always said that when he flew to one particular airport and had a few hours between flights he should let me know and i would met him for coffee, sadly his flight times never allowed for this so we never had a chance to meet in RL but I will still fondly remember him. Please post your memories of yon below and also please no trolls as its not that type of thread. If this should be in a different forum then devs please move it as this is the only one i could post in. Again R.I.P. yon888 xxx

2. I'm sorry to hear that although I do not personally know yon. Rest in peace.

3. Yon you will be missed greatly.I'm glad to have had the chance to meet such an awesome person. My thoughts and prayers go out to the yon family in this saddest of times.

4. YonMate, you are already sorely missed my friend. You mentioned previously that your dedication to KaW should be recognized, well here you are, your KaW friends acknowledge your loyalty and dedication to our KaW family. From our Dark_Assassin days where you xtal saved our TSG's, to helping with all our SS unlocking and growing the clans, being a valued member of our Admin team, and hitting in your sleep to speed ebs, dealing with farming probs, and amusing us in cc.....your contribution was immense and irreplaceable. Rest in peace my friend.

5. Whenever I see posts like this, I get annoyed that they don't mention how they died or how you were notified.

6. Im sorry that you feel you need that information but if you were close to him and his friends then you would know. Just to clear it up, he had a stressful job, coupled with the devs moving the bc end and this new promo which all contributed to a fatal heart attack on a business trip. It was notified to another person from a rl friend that also plays the game. Hope this clears that up but as this post was to remember him i didnt really want to put the nitty gritty details in.

7. Doesn't matter how, just matters that he is gone and sorely missed.

RIP keep your clan safe from your sky box️

8. LOOOOOOOOOOL

9. He had a heart attack because of a pvp promo? 

10. No read the full post. Stressful job as well.

11. Please theres no need to discuss here the cause of death..lets just pray for his soul to be in peace..hes a great man..

im gona miss u yon..thou my memory with u is just always a goodmorning or goodnight convo in cc yet stil ur there to greet us back.. Secret_Service wil forever miss you.. you will remain LEGEND for all of us..
    til we meet again..

12. Yon's untimely loss has come as a shock to all his friends here at KAW. He was a good player and a good man, always welcoming and helpful; I will always remember how he was the first to welcome a microscopic-stat'd me into EpicFairyTail and I couldn't be more thrilled when he joined us Dark_Assassins.

Our cc was always fun with him around and we could count on him to be there when we needed him. It was a pleasure to have played with him and been his friend, he will be sorely missed by all who knew him. My heartfelt condolences to his family at this difficult time.

13. Rest in peace, Yon. You won't be forgotten!

14. I like knowing. Because if that's not said, I will just assume it's a lie.

15. RIP Yon :( It was nice knowing you, we will definitely miss you in our clan. God bless your soul.

16. It's always sad seeing threads like this.
    RIP yon - all the best wishes for him and his family.

P.S - I'm glad that Troll is unlikely to make an appearance on this thread - That's a first!

17. RIP Yon Will be missed

18. Tho I didn't know yon my thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends. RIP Yon