BREAKING NEWS: cop found not guilty

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by GuNnYLepine, Nov 25, 2014.

1. Thomas Sowell
    Walter Williams
    Ben Carson

QFT

2. I am honestly happy for you. I also made it out of poverty by educating myself and working hard. Hopefully in the future we can all work on fixing poverty. Knowledge is power and hard work is setting that knowledge into action.

3. There is no real racism in this country. What people see as racism is .......you know it isnt wotth it.

Let me see if I have it right......If you are black, and dont carry a gun you have the legal right to beat to death a white cop or a white civilian, (Travon Martin case). Welcome to 2014 America!

4. I think Ferguson was expecting another Jack in the Box. I believe there was no surprise when this one jumped the same way.

A simple recusal or substitute appointment would have gone a long way in this instance.

5. Travon Martin is dead. The white guy is still alive. Why he stalked him, I don't know.

But, he is still alive.

6. 85% of that town are African American , I'm going to be honest why it's such a big deal that a white guy shot a black guy, the community has to protect there fellow black person, that's my opinion, that explains rioting but then when they need help they run and hide behind the copsmature the hell up ferguson!

7. Look at this one sided thread
    OP
    This is a case of blacks cry wolf, every minority speacily the black community look for reasons to start a war against white authorities. These types give bad reps for parts of the black community that actually try to become apart of society that work there butts off to gain respect and these people ruin it for them there just as outraged as anyone.
    Not only did this wanna be "thug, og" whatever he refereed himself to had it comming but So many source witnesses saw this wanna be thug go for the cops weapon he wasn't pulled over or picked on by the officer because he's black but because moments earlier befor the incident he had just robbed a liquor store and pushed over the liquor store owner. If he had shut up when the cop told him to got arrested for his deserving crime he would be alive today. He challenged the officer and paid the price.

8. Sorry Joseph, I hate to burst your bubble; but I am a very privileged white person. The difference between you and I is education level. I can tell by your adolescent style of debate that you've not excelled in college or maybe have not even been.

I don't KaW as often as I'd like. I used that reference as it is the most easily relatable to everyone here. I suppose I could've used the American Revolution and the French Revolution, but then the scope of the expample is limited to two groups of people and excludes the Spanish, or Australians, even those Kiwis out there. That's how communication works; relate to your audience. Being that we are all playing KaW it seemed rather fitting.

9. Breakin News..your society n your problem

10. Challenge: Name 1 Thriving Black civilization in the world, past or present.

11. What about the people that gave false eye witness accounts? They should be held accountable for that

12. It was a problem 50 years ago? Move on?

You are so arrogant. Try being a multiracial woman going to a dominant white high school. (Few years ago) Then listen to some guys talk about getting shot guns and shooting *insert racist word used against black people here* dressed in rebel flags. Just because you took "their" seat on the bus.

Actually I was only a kid in middle school but we went in the same time as high schoolers. I remember being scared and crying over it.

Oh and then we got to high school and this kid looks at my friend whos puerto rican and african american. He tells him to go back to africa and says he's the worst of both worlds. That hes a "insert racist hispanic word and a insert racist african word".

Then a whole fight breaks loose with all the black kids and hispanics beating up all the white kids.

Word gets out that my friend is bringing a gun into school to shoot that racist white kid. Its a total lie created just because he's black and puerto rican. Complete lie started by the girlfriend of the white kid.

Only 30 students came into school the next day out of 700, even though the school said they didn't need to come in. I came in. All those students wanted to stick up against the racism. That everyone was quick to believe our friend was bringing in a gun because of his ethnicity.

You may think "wow killzone you lived in the ghetto!"

NO, I lived in the farm lands of Pennsylvania in a nice development you could let your kids go all over town at safely.

You may think 50 years is a lot of time, it is. But so much racism never is noticed by the majority of society. They just think oooo 50 years has passed… but puh-leez. Society is not changing and never will.

African Americans have more opportunities? LOL ooo some scholarships and grants. But still so many smart kids stuck in the projects because of who their family is, that can't escape who want to.

13. For anyone that say racism doesn't exist anymore. You don't live on the same planet earth as the rest of us do.

14. Got that right

15. Obama is not black he's black and white

16. What does it matter?

17. Someone said something about we have a black president which is not true. For the reason you'll have to ask the username that posted the statement.

18. Well the US prefers using skin tones to describe ppl. Afro-American as if continents r necessary
    What is black exactly?
    Jamaicans, Nigerians etc r all black n no respect for ancestery like white ppl afford themselves?

19. When sub class titled citizen r gone so will ignorance be on its way out. Maybe then racism can be old news.