Starfall Event Update

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Nov 24, 2014.

1. No u don't get reward when u opt out. Talk about wanting cake and eating it as well. You either want to work for the reward or u don't. Why should u be able to be able to protect ur shards by opting out while everyone else has to risk theirs to participate in event. Another EB Fairy wanting reward without work.

2. So your first 'improvement' on this pvp event is to make it shorter and let people opt out. Great work, that's exactly what we all wanted. Next thing will be adding shard drops to Ebs because the people who opted out think its unfair they can't get the equipment from this event 

3. This.

4. moron........he even has blade ....nae luck mate you get nothing for being a ***** cat

5. Greedy ass Devs cater to nothing but their wallet. I'm done playing a game where they don't care. Devs suck ass

6. I was ready to retire as I missed the old days nearly 5 yr ago when I first joined and it was a proper war game and clan loyalty mattered, strategy was needed, the relationships u made to create allies was important, ur build decisions meant more than highest plunder u could get from it and there was respect for the larger stats cause u know they warred with skill to be able to grow as they did. There was war etiquette and consequences to ur actions and the best players didn't just "look" like they had the muscles (stats) they could actually war unlike the eb fairies who want to look like they have the muscle (stats) but cry about being farmed cause they got hit twice.

Then this pvp event happened and the old blood started pumpin with being able to play the game how it was initially set up to be played. Finally thought Devs had realised how many of the best warriors had left the game because now it was an online chat game not a war game and wanted to return the game to it's roots but then devs buckled because eb fairies don't want to lose their fake gold because they were too busy trying to buy their stats instead of learning how to structure their build for the fight, how to bank and how to strategise. Just another example of the "entitled" generation that don't want to earn anything they just want to look good.

We have wanted PVP for so long and DEVS needed to find a way to say well we tried it but it didn't work out. Devs should have set it up for a weekend only at first and given prior notice if it coming up and a start date so people could prepare instead of being in the mind set of eb instead of war and not being set up. Devs have done this deliberately so they can keep getting all that money from seals for hte. It's no coincidence that the glim was same price as seal because devs wanted to see if people would buy them to get more plunder just like hte but then not as many people bought them and seal buys would have reduced because people aren't going to waste money on seal when they have to use troops in warring.

This event was set up by Devs to fail from the start!

7. Too little too late! Those players opting out MUST be compensated for their huge losses as a result of the ridiculous way this has been mismanaged.
    Events like this that are just started...no warning and no opt out at the beginning....pathetic for players who do not choose to OSW.
    No point opting out now....other players need our shards to have a chance of getting to the LB but if casting the spell means you are gauging how unpopular this is .....then I need to cast....please advise if you are using this spell as research

8. I was never offered the option to opt out of any of the past eb events. So I'd like compensation for this. Ty

9. Rate of drops / amount needs To be increased to compensate for the lack of fairyness. It's only fair, you do it for the eb events.

I get hits returned almost every time, and somehow only (at 8m cs) get 3 shards from a 23m cs player. I love the inc in newsfeed, I don't love the lack Of shards.

11. Everyone who stays in this event til the end should be marked as warriors to show their bravery and what they are to the game. DEVS should add symbols to the participants names, like they did in All Stars, to honour the KaW's true Warriors!

12. I don't know if it'd be possible or not, but for future events like this could we not see opted out players in battle list?

13. Seriously.... I hope your on the opt out list so PVP players can "talk" with you after this event.

14. Seriuosly best event. Love the no warning and smashing my battle list just like when I started KAW. Love it dev's fantastic event.

Devs maybe optout buttton should be linked to the reset button. Lol

Lovin it battle list hittin again

15. Melissa....not sure we need an opt out button if this had been managed better in the first place. A short sharp event with warning so players could protect themselves and prepare like you would normally, is all that was really needed.

16. Kaw why are you not more active in your responses....
    copout optout

17. The pvp promo was needed yes but suxd as u didnt giv warning or opt out option before it started.On another note one promo then another then another dont u think u should space them out few months apart so ppl can recoupe from last one before going into another as u did these last three n a row?

18. i think this event could be fixed for who love PvP with some rules likes :

1. cast spell to opt-in for 3 days PvP
    2. who opt-in only could hit other opt-in player only (other is like normal rules)
    3. fortuna blade is available for this PvP and will drop more mith
    4. who opt-in can't cast woc for estoc-war, but cause it only 3 days duration player could manage when they opt-in or when take a break for join estoc-war.

so who love PvP could cast spell every 3 days if they want still at PvP, but could choose to break with not cast again after spell expired.

if someone on osw, they could chased their enemy to PvP with cast opt-in if their enemy cast opt-in and take a break too if their enemy take a break, so will no problem for who in osw right now.

ty for reading devs.

19. Wtf devs r making alot of money by this event. Small players need more shards to grow

20. what the "eb fairies" fail to understand is this event helps them. it keeps small banks from keeping huge amounts of gold out that will be used to strip them later. this is a great feature and a equalizer of some sort. I had quit kaw but event brought me back because it made the game fun again. once event is over I'm sure I will slip back into retirement unless they make this a perm feature. ppl who hit other ppl should be rewarded this is a war game after all. thank you devs its about time!