Starfall Event Update

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Nov 24, 2014.

1. Lol bring week opt out spell for $6. And it will sold more then seal crystal combined.
    Then change name of this game from Kingdom at wars to fairy at park

2. Coward and an ass hole. Your clan must be so proud to have you.

3. Waiting for that one idiot to say "support"xD

4. Support 

5. Equal rights for the KaW impaired!

6. Oh yes, support... so long as it has cute lil cherub fairy wings adorning the lavender and lilac shield. A cherub with a yellow belly on the shield would be a plus.

7. HIDDEN STARFALL LB PLEASE !?

Just hide names , I'm curious to see where I stand

8. 100% agree with this. Opt out is a knee jerk reaction. Show some intestinal fortitude devs.

9. You would have more credibility if you had an independent view rather than simply blowing the devs trumpet for them.

Reducing it a week is caving into a section of the community the devs trained to hammer hte. I can wear that because we still get a pvp event.

But...Opting out? You must be kidding. You might as well have two versions of kaw....one for tap dancers and the other for warriors. Its a war game. War is not supposed to be predictable. Bank and deal with it. Hit back and try something different. Its not that bad...you might have fun.

10. Seriously? You just took the fun out if the entire event. All I've had is...

Cpt out
    Opt out
    Opt out
    Opt out
    Opt out

Fun... Guess ata don't like PvP then after all

11. While I agree that the opt out button is a good idea for those who fear loosing their "gold" perhaps they should try a different game if they want to be millionaires .... monopoly perhaps ? This after all is a war game and I find it pathetic the amount of people crying over being hit ....

Also now that they have the opt out option what was the need to cut the event time ? Surely if the fairies are content hiding behind their spell the rest of us should be allowed to enjoy the event ?

12. Even tho I do enjoy my opt out, I still think it is a bs feature. Eb fairies (like myself :lol: ) got in touch with pvp for once, finally all the pvpers out there didn't get messed with. I know this might be a weird thing to say, because I in fact do have it casted, but remove the opt out option.

13. The pathetic part of this is that the devs gave us a pvp event Knowing that it would obviously incite some complaints from those afraid of losing their precious mythical gold. Despite knowing this, when in the face of the predictable devs cave in and water it down to protect the weak of spirit. Shortening the event is more than enough of a gift to the hte crowd. The opt out button is a hue over reaction to the obvious. Show a spine devs.

14. Oh yeah. Thanks for the fastest ever way to catch a strip...

Now people can buy all of someone allies, and they can be invulnerable in seconds, for Litterally no cost.

15. That sums up that player and a lot like him ️ Someone on WC posted ATA should name change to Kingdoms at Peace lol I think I know how Falcanar would vote

16. I love this opt out .........ibe already ss 20 accounts im gonna be hammering after event finishes so I can get noob tears on my wall.........
    Thanks ata for making it easier to find eb noob garms that rage when hit cant wait for it to finish now..
    Im coming for you noobs !@!!! And I imagine many more are also

17. What prevents people from using opt out option and still hitting other people (just get no shard "reward" for it) and have immunity from incoming hits for a week? Couldn't one do that?

Nvm I just reread and you can't hit other players.

18. Do we still get a reward for the shards weve collected and we opted out

19. No you can't attack/spy anyone once opted out and u get no rewards.