Starfall Event Update

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Nov 24, 2014.

1. Daphnia, normally I agree with you, but not necessarily here. Many of us did want purely to be rewarded to PvP. But a lot of us also wanted to just remind the majority of the community what war is, what paranoia and fear and banking is. And yes, most of us will do just fine whacking each other silly. But the event has turned back into just a promo, rather than the statement we wanted it to be. The statement that this is Kingdoms at War for all. You can play with only EBs if you so choose, just be prepared to dodge the incoming and hungry vultures.

2. This is just gonna get the EB fairies hit even harder.

3. This pretty much sums it up 

4. Wait! If we opt out we can continuously scam hte clans with no repercussions! :twisted:

5. If someone has opted out can you remove them from BL?

6. This update sucks!

7. Can't wait tell that spell wears off I'm going to make it my personal mission to hit these whiners
    Ruining such a great event
    sorry Devs it came to this

8. My thoughts exactly.

9. Smh wow really theres a easy fix all you eb fairies can delete the app this is a war game

10. we can just look at your clan and easily figure out your banks then 0.0 easy targets for after event :lol:

11. My humble opinion.

The spell to be immune is for free (1 gold) ? Isn't that a little underpriced?

Sure it's a PvP event, people may not want to participate and they have their chance now.

But they should pay at least in nobs for it. (59nobs for example). Immunity from hits its a unfair advantage in KaW.

"But they won't get the rewards Berd!!!"

PvP only players also didnt get the rewards from moth hunt, fangs or feathers. Now thats makes things unfair in my opinion.

Should be people be able to choose to participate in the event? Agree, seems fair, but the immunity from all hits its beyond unreasonable.

They could cast a spell that identifies them as a non-partcipant, therefore, hitting them wont give you shards or bonus plunder perhaps.

Not being able to hit them at all isnt fair, not only for the people doing the event but for the ones in OSW as well or 1v1.

in other games you can have immunity, but you pay for it with real money.

If read it wrong i apologize.

Happy Kawing

12. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

13. Devs fall victim to eb faries whats up with this devs

14. YES

15. definitely a better idea than what the devs came up with.

16. This makes much more sense for those who want to dig golds and grow. Thanks dev for listening 

17. Finally! Probably not the best solution for the event. But at least now I have peace of mind. I would wake up with trillions out every day, and lost billions every time from random inc. I lost probably 400-500b with this event. Not to mention how ally market for terribly affected by the event that allies are now extremely over priced. New update from lands or upgrades need to come out soon

18. Congrats on killing the event. We had some faith in you guys, now you allow panzies a one week no hit protection?

Lame. They cant opt out of battle list once the event is over!

19. Disable them from buying allies.