Starfall Event Update

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Nov 24, 2014.

1. What a joke.

2. Not many complains. But its cleary that devs can't make $$ from this event.

I bet seals and xtals using down at least 50%

Devs always know what are they doing lol

3. Hmm..... Opt out.
    Guess if I'm nowhere near the prize table I should opt out 

4. Guess more folks gonna retire cause this is not kingdoms at war anymore, it's more like "hit Eb at war"

5. Support

6. SUGGESTION: Maybe change the "opt-out" spell up and have it automatically whisk the activating player over to Meego village.

This way they can enjoy a game that doesn't have the word "war" in it.

8. Talk about killing OSW for a week

9. I am no brave warrior but that just made my day thank you hahaha :lol:

10. Agreed, it's a few hits for heavens sake, bank and take it like a big boy, my only suggestion is to change the spell where it effects only plunder and not shard drops, for those not in pvp based clans, they are at a disadvantage for shard gathering Since they will not get to experience the benifits from that spell

11. ATA can't make money?

It costs the same to activate the astral glim. And you can watch WC and see the spell go up.

It's like....

$

$

$

12. If you add opt out, DECREASE their plunder by 50% please cause it means they wont be able to be stripped

13. Halving the duration was just stupid lol all other events seem to last forever and the only one worth while is only a week long. What a joke

14. Make them pay for opting out early 60 nobs per spell that will teach those fairies to cry

15. @kaw community you should do a vintage kaw, keeping spells and equipment and bronze bars. But put epic battles on hold and increasing pvp so cause players to do real wars or osw or pwars!

16. Can you make an opt out name list please ? For. Future scrutiny

17. I see a problem with the opt out method though. People can hide from being farmed and stripped, (not due to the event but due to other reasons) by using the opt out method. That makes me sad :(

18. **** opt out....that is all.

19. Absolutely a joke - you finally make a great event and let a few cry babies ruin it? Post a list of the biggest whiners so that after this event they can be stripped and farmed to oblivion. Absolutely terrible decision after FINALLY making a good one. One step forward FIFTY steps back.