PETITION: Shard LB NOT Anonymous

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Davey_Jones, Nov 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. I literally can watch this for hours boing boing boing :lol:

2. Support 

3. A little late for support

/lock

4. Support, just up to which clan the acc goes.. ️. Finders keepers

5. Total support on this for next pvp event .

6. Support :D especially since you have been at the top of all these events anyway you always had to have your name listed..

7. No support, else you would be swarmed by the entire community. A better suggestion would be to allow the "scout action" to show how many shards a person has or may pay per successful attack or steal.

But yes I feel where your coming from. It's hard to find good targets. Still, having basically a bounty on your head would make it extremely difficult to come out ahead in pvp events unless if you were lb. Normal players would have a unfair challenge.

8. Event is over this thread is no longer needed clogging up AT

9. Thread is not clogging up AT as discussions have moved to the potential of LB in next pvp being shown.

Personally I dont think its a good idea and I doubt it will happen. Why would ATA want to paint big targets on the kingdoms that have spent the most money to aquire shards?

Best way is to leave it to the community to uncover shard mines, and that's even assuming you would want to even give that up.

10. Posting names will change the event strategy. On another similar event different game players would farm thier own alts towards end of event. Really made for an intense last day or two. People with lots of alts have a huge adv with named LB.. support

11. the event being over did a lot more to change the strategy of people participating in the event.

12. Locked upon request.️

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.