Starfall: Rush for the Shards

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Nov 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Can we have an event for the people that don't partake in epic battles or pvp?

2. Ok how's my equip mr noob? You're the moron crying over a promo. I'll bet if this was collecting turkey's from HTE you'd be loving it. So I suggest you run along before you bite off more then you can chew.

Happy hunting.
    ʹ͜ ˓͜⌯⃕˓乃L·ĀĊ₭ĦĀ₦d ͜⌯⃔͜˻͝

3. The idea of a reward system for pvp has been implemented in many games and is usually standard. KaW has broken new ground, Canadians are making a comeback!

4. You weren't the first. Don't take credit asshole.

5. I would be loving it because then I can grow and finish unlocking lands. You threaten me because you're bigger, you've played the game longer. I didn't choose to opt into this event.

Yesterday I had plans to hlbc, the 1t I hhad sitting out was nearly gone when I woke up. On top of that all day I have been farmed by HiT and Kotfe members so if you wanna join in I'm all for it.

6. Lol sucks to be you. I had 7T out for 3 hours yesterday and got no inc during event.  I can go threaten you with my smaller alt if you want too. However when you call out my clan we have a problem 

Btw devs, Ty for this awesome event.

7. Collecting Turkeys from ebs for a thanksgiving event sounds pretty cool...

8. Can we collect presents for Christmas event?

9. I usually never do, but I agree completely with Xtreme

10. How do you suppose we get items???

11. You click a button labeled "get item", most clicks win? Lol

12. Devs are going to lose millions of dollars because of this lol. Eb clans wont want to run hte if they are going to lose their money.

13. They aren't losing anything. You're stupid because you're making and assumption. You have no odes of devs finances or how many people buy seals or any other items. Shut your mouth noob.

14. Well done devs, best thing to happen to kaw for a long timePeople who are quitting, happy to see you go, lets get back to what kaw should be about

ʹ͜ ˓͜⌯⃕˓乃L·ĀĊ₭ĦĀ₦d ͜⌯⃔͜˻͝ƈΘƲɴƈίι

15. All these people complaining is the reason Kaw needed this shut up and hit someone. Haven't seen this much action on this game in forever. I must say devs best move yall have made in years.

16. Best event ever should just make this part of Kaw

17. Being farmed after I'm dtw is ********. i have been hit 30x with 0% bar on both

18. Welcome to Kingdoms at War. Don't make me quote the ToU where it says farming is a part of the game.

19. Please do either here or on my thread lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.