Starfall: Rush for the Shards

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Nov 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i havent prob with this event - idea is good - prob is that devs released it as usual without warning or plan for most epics players ... who aren't prepared for it and will be unhappy ... I think most kaw players miss time for rebuild and so they became meat ....

2. It's fun, deal with it

3. If you don't want to be hit or participate then just leave your clan and stay inactive till the event is over. Then you will not appear on the battle list or be hit.

4. What's the fun if it is planned lah, I think the ones who have money out can take it lightly if it means having event like this. :lol:

5. my sword dissapeared to others, and all of my battle inc dissapeared . i can still see it but i asked my clan mates andd they couldnt see it, i got it 6 hrs ago what happened? it didnt say it got stolen

6. Pvp promo
    The limit of shards needed should be dropped though
    Or a 250 shard reward should be made

7. 172 shards atm

8. Any chance of lb for this?

9. I am honestly enjoying this eb - I think the surprise of it was great and is helping with the saturation of gold on the game after the last event. My only problem is its too long. 3 days of this would have been perfect. 2 weeks 

10. Translation. Dear devs, I am a very large eb fairy. Plz make the scary mean ppl stop hitting me as I just want to tap end. Thx

If this event lasted nonstop forever I'd love it 

11. Good job, the event makes me feel like quiting the game

12. That is not at all what I was saying honey - but thanks for attempting to translate my post 

13. I think it saved a lot more people from quitting the game. Just pot up, bank and wait out the storm if you don't like it.

14. If this event makes you feel like quitting the game, you never would have survived the first few years 

15. Why do you need an event to PvP? Hit the battle list once in awhile, geez you kids these days.

16. ^Says the one with...

Aww dammit he has the 3 year achievement. He's not a noob. :(

17. Do glims stack? Otherwise we should get a notice saying one is aleady active in clan. Saves from waste.

18. Re: Starfall: Rush for the Shards/Bad idea

Yore going to lose players with this one. Lane idea, we just lost a long time player about an hour ago. You're penalizing those that can only play periodically. I don't have time to play all the time and when I do, I've been hit several times. I'm on the verge of leaving myself. Game has changed and not for the good. Not much CC anymore. Very sad

19. You ask for a PVP event.

They give a PVP event.

Yet you are still angry

You people are ridiculous

20. People do tend to leave games when PvP is mixed in fashion were your paid for merchandise can be taken from you. Gold, allies. So you lose people who don't like PvP. And people who don't want to waste money but may not mind PvP. The latter stop paying. Which is the same as them leaving in a way.

I've seen it. It's like me going to the store to buy a loaf of pair of shoes. And the store allows other costumers too take it from me.

Once people get bored with this opinions will change some. I could be wrong, but this isn't my first tap tap community. And all I'm saying is I've seen this reaction from players of other games in the past.

Which is most likely this is a temporary event.

As others have stated before. Fc GaW etc etc.

Someone likely myself. I don't care. It's a game. Other it's actually a little more than that. If you are sitting on a app all day, chances are your already a little unstable.

Good luck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.