Starfall: Rush for the Shards

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Nov 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Event should of been called the 50 shards of kaw

2. Yes :lol:

3. So...

I am more than happy to spend my money on an event based on pvp. It is a lot better and a hell of a lot more fun to spend my money on this game for this event then it is to buy hte's or to run EE's.

Well worth the cash. And hopefully the devs make enough to keep going on pvp events. I am sick of EB's

4. Y'all keep wanting pvp events. Just use the clan battle list . That's what it's there for. It's almost as If y'all gone " oh there's a pvp event I can use bl now." It's always been there idiots.

6. since september of 2013 I have been on an osw or a clan farm. I always send a good majority of my hits to targets or battle list/wc/forums.

But I am glad that now I have an event that actually gives me something. Even if most of the shards I earn are restolen, this is still a fun and long awaited event.

And if it gets more players to hit battle list, and creates a few OSW's, then that is perfect. It will achieve what I have pushed for for almost 2 years!! More players getting into pvp!

7. Disappointed. If u focus on war or pvp, so plz remove all ebs

8. A smart guy would just wait till the last 3 days and amass like 3k shards.

9. EBs are still needed for players to restock on attack and defense pots, so they still serve a valuable function

10. I got the 10 shard login bonus, but not the 50? Help pleaseeee

11. Same, we both missed that ship. 50 was only when you logged on when the event started on the 21st

It's now the 22nd you can't complain

12. Email support at support@athinkingape.com

Be sure to post:

Game:Kaw

Username; (your username)

Issues: did not get the first 50 shards.

13. Hey kaw never go my 50 shards for starters

14. OSW CLAN is loving this event :D
    EB CLAN hates it :D
    oh well its hammer time haha goodluck all :)

15. What a boring event, shove those shards where the sun don't shine 

16. I'm a bit confused... I was logged on yesterday, I never received the initial 50 shard bonus? Did that aspect work properly?

17. Pls devs give us a break from this stupid events!!! I just want to play the normal kaw!!! And why cant players decide if they want to participate at this event?!?!?!

18. this is normal kaw - what the game was originally lol chill and get involved

19. 2 steals ncu noob. :( shucks Devs, can i trade in all my shards for 24 more xtals? I'm havin more fun doin that lol, keep the shards

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.