Starfall: Rush for the Shards

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Nov 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jeeze devs your like my missus i whine at her for years for something then just as im fed up with her she comes up with the goods . ;) good job guys at last lol please please please find some way of keeping it a perm aspect of kaw .

2. Hell I already dumped 6 xstals on this event and I only knew about it for 10 minutes

4. You are playing right into the hands of the Devs.

5. This has been my favorite public event in the last year. I will go as far as to say, I've enjoyed it more then the ASW! Fantastic job devs thank you!

6. it is only playing into the hands if you do not wish to spend on this game , alot of people actually forget some of us LIKE the game and dont mind buying xtals for events we enjoy . And a hell of alot of people have waited for a pvp even .

7. Increase xstal limit for this event

8. So what's a spectral lantern?

9. Best idea the devs have had in a LONG time.

10. Awesome 

11. Loving this event so far good job devs 

12. Excellent devs.

13. And I got a bunch as well but let's see what happened when you hit.

Yes I'm pretty sure I didn't lose anything 
    Keep trying thou I love it when I get love taps.

14. Better than those eb events

15. I LOVE YOU DEVS <3

16. I'm really enjoying this thread. There isn't a bad post on here. I'm torn as to which I am enjoying more, the happy majority of KaW, or the very few stunned EB fairies who woke up to a war game (see app title, "Kingdoms at WAR") 

17. Remember kids, like all promos, this one is optional too. You can happily pin your self on EBs and grow all day long (if you're active), but, for the rest of us, this is a lovely break from the card board monsters. So, yea, participation is optional. Buck up!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.