Starfall: Rush for the Shards

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Nov 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yeah that's because I hit him a few times 

2. Honestly prob the worst event yet. Kaw isn't just about PVP guys. Not everyone is into that aspect of the game yet those who aren't have to suffer bc a few want it when they already have several types of war for that very purpose. I do have to agree with the several posts I have read about the rate at which these events are being done. They are indeed going to burn players out with them. What folks aren't seeing tho is all the devs are doing is trying to get everyone to spend more and more money and to be quite honest the rewards they give for these things isn't worth the trouble to get them. Also agree that hoarfrost needs more updates or folks who are maxed on roost lands may soon get bored from lack of anything to work towards. That's just my .02 though lol

3. An hit on "river" said i stole his blade. but it never showed up. wth is this?
    While he already lost his sword. :( Bad Bad lag.

4. .

I hit back too

Hmm just how many shards did you lose to phantom stealer

5. None, none what so ever 

6. If you don't want to participate then don't. If you get hit then oh well, it is an aspect of the game. A huge majority of players have sat and dealt with Eb only events and now its their turn for one so either enjoy it or don't and if not then pin yourself on an Eb and bank. Its not hard to do. Quit complaining because Eb fairies don't get their way ONE time.

7. eb fairies gonna hate 
    this is one of the best events ever, deal with it

8. i was online 11/21/2014 but i didnt receive my 50 shards, now I'm already behind

9. Kaw_Community

Please have my words DEVS...!!!

I stole the sword from "River" but it never showed up. please do have a look. Bad BAd Lag. :evil:

10. Really a PvP event? What about us who partake in epic battles? This isn't fair at all!

11. Only ones hating are the ones who think it's all about PVP. You want PVP go do a war. I personally think all of the events they do are crap including the epic battle events bc you get better gear doing the epics themselves. This event is just another attempt by the devs to get into your wallets without giving you anything for it. If your gonna fatten the devs pockets spend that money on system wars where at least you have a chance to mithril to buy good gear. Just my opinion but paladin gear is far better than this event gear hands down

12. Support! Seriously a lot of us don't like to eb and that was the only way to get anywhere on prior events. No one pulls off that many winning ee's (which isn't really pvp) and uses no eb's to gain anything worth it in these events. Don't like it log off for a bit or pin better

13. Great! Devs.. Make it ends weekly, with weekly winner.. Let in run till summer ️

14. Does this work for war too? And what the heck does a spectral lantern do and why do I want one...

15. YES!!!!!!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

16. Odd it said two oh well can't all ways believe what the writing on the wall says

17. Hopefully they'll do this for bigger slots of equip in the future.

18. Love the event.
    Hate the zero warning for Europeans who were fast asleep and lost billions while you give the USA a head start. Genius move. Would it of been too hard to say the event starts in 24 hours.
    Aside from that very poorly implemented move nice idea for following moose's long sort after idea.
    Now to hope your hit limits prevent the scenario that the lb will get more free equipment. Mids fighting over scraps and everyone else pissed off.
    I really hope this event is a success.
    But c'mon 24 hours notice next time

19. It's one event for crying out loud. If you wanna do ebs then do them! It's the same circumstances for those who wanted PvP during the stupid eb events. If you don't like it, leave and come back when event is over or deal with it. This was a strictly war game BEFORE ebs even came out so shut up about it.

20. I say we farm the complainers!!! Let us pvp players have our event!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.