PETITION: Shard LB NOT Anonymous

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Davey_Jones, Nov 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [title2]PETITION FOR NAMES ON LEADERBOARD NOT TO BE ANONYMOUS[/title2]

I will start his thread off by giving a big high five to the devs, this is by far best event so far. However my only complaint is this, the leaderboard is going to be anonymous.

Isn't that counter intuitive? The people at the top of the leaderboard should have to fight for their spot. Make them self-pin and fight off other kingdoms to stay number 1.

Give people the chance to pick off the leaders, and come from behind. Make this different than the other events where the leader can just maintain to win.

So here's the petition... Sign on this thread if you support.

Link to Blade Tracking thread: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=170244

2. How about clever hints to each person in the top 10 of the leaderboard's name? This way it's not a dead giveaway, but once it's figured out, they're screwed

3. I see your point, but the whole thing just turns into a mob the top guy thing. Anonymous is fun because it makes you wonder who it is: is it a LB? Is it your clan mate? Something about the secretively is fun I think.

4. I want the numbers. Not the names. I don't care who's ahead. Just by how much they are

5. SUPPORT would make the event more fun!!

6. if the gave the name of the lb players, they wouldn't be lb players when they woke up. :lol:

7. That's the point. Make it competitive.

8. How will i know if i am on leaderboard?...

9. Support for post, Troll still sucks tho

10. Get ready to self-pin until December 5th.

11. Support!! I know this isnt like the other events but hiding lb takes away from the fight to be on top with this one. We had the ability to hinder lbs gain of prior materials if we really wanted (pinning so they couldnt hit ebs. Not saying it really happened but the option was there)
    Give us the ability to fight to be on top and take out the high risk compitetion. Please and thanks :)

12. Those who work their ass off let's say get #1 then a few clans ca them next day they don't even have 50 bc they hit one now they aren't even in top 10000 is that fair?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.