Starfall: Rush for the Shards

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Nov 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nvm I see it in op post that it doesn't  too excited about a pvp event to read this carefully 

2. Schools gonna ruin this

3. I like the idea of a pvp event but i think this was poorly timed from a general players perspective (prolly not from a veiw of the devs bank accts tho lol) ...we should've been giving a heads up to bank as usually atleast half of osw/pvp players would have known they may b hit more often being the ones to start a fight without the event on. Seems like devs r just tryng to create more chaos through kaw... i'd really like to see a more organised event in the future, maybe sumthing along the lines of a optional to enter 1v1 duels elimination tournament, monthly/quarterly, with sum equip n mith prizes :)

4. Make this drop in ebs to it ain't fair

5. Is it steal only or can you get them by attcking too?

6. You can attack for shards too

7. Both Attack and Steal actions will take Shards from the defender.

8. This is a "PvP" event. Events like this bring purpose to EBs. Now, you can hit EBs so that you can purchase resources to war your neighbor and win prizes. This is much better than hitting EBs so that you can simply grown and hit new EBs (pointless, really). This event takes KaW back to its original purpose, which is war

9. Rewards not worth....you should have giv 10-20 seal , 100-200 myth etc. and buildings token.. Looks like this event will be biggest failure. And 59 novelty lantern for 1 hours. It's sucks.

10. Of course somebody complains. There's always one.

11. I love this event and to everyone that had hundreds of. Billion and trillions out then say bye bye to that. I myself had almost a tril out. Logged on to see that a lot of money had his disappear. I am loving the event devs.

12. I would have likes building tokens as rewards or even the anubis chests.

Although like this event, it's pvp based. It's not the rewards I want but the excuse to pvp.

13. Boooo no eb stuff?

14. The lanterns, or "Astral Glim" provides all of your clan mates with a spell that gives a 100% PVP plunder bonus, allows you to steal more Shards when attacking/stealing other players, and protects against Fortuna Sword theft.

15. Look guys i found a fairy. 3/3 stl 1/1 att payed 2 shards

16. PVP HUNT!!!!!!

17. I thank and applaud this event! Thank you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.