new idea

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Spac3y, Nov 18, 2014.

1. I think it would be cool to be able to trade event items (for example limbs or battle tokens) for gold, inferno/aqua,nobs or xtals with other members. I had 1100 limbs over the 600 but fell short of top 1000. Would be cool to be able to trade them away for goodies.

2. And possibly make a spell that changes name color to orange

3. Any takers on the idea?

5. Yeah im not up for this, if u didnt want the rewards then dont try to get them :p

6. Never said I didn't want them just saying that it would be cool to trade them

7. No

8. Heard you the first time

9. No.

10. Nah it would only ever be used as an exploit tbh i dont support sorry

11. Actually you read it the first time

12. Ooooooooooooooooooo! 'D!

13. Hi space <3 :)

14. Bacon my love<3

15. Totally a great idea. I can take my 4 alts and trade all this stuff to either get stuff I didn't really work for on one of them or make sure I reach a certain goal for all of them. 4 free sod here I come.

16. Hi space. :) Sounds like a good idea. Would be cool to trade event items between players and pay each other in either gold or Aqua/inferno. But there's many players out there with multiple alts who would just use all their accounts to collect for one and soar to the top of the leaderboard. It would be fun though, if there was a way to avoid that. But you can't stop people from having alts. Lol

17. No

18. Yes

19. This is almost as bad as my ideas