New Lands Strategy ️

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by O_o_____Frog____o_0, Nov 20, 2014.

1. This makes more sense than most ideas IMO.

Right now to grow as a small account is definitely easier than before but it still is ridiculous trying to catch up with those who were simply fortunate enough to have played the game longer. As I see it there's 2 more lands to be added. First let's add a second LowLands type of thing.

It'll unlock at 20 Lowlands explored let's say. These lands with have Tier 1 - 3 Available only (to include Guilds and basic towers. These lands will also be cheaper for rapid expansion (all land explores will be same price as LowLands). Not only will this make the formerly meaningless often skipped Tier 3 builds relevant somewhere but it will help newbs to grow faster.

A couple of months later release new experienced player lands. These will just be new Tier 7 buildings which will be more expensive but shouldn't have too big of a stat difference from Tier 6 buildings. Instead these buildings should exist just for those who wish to expand further and have the ability to. Not to massively change CS difference again (even though they will inevitably, just try to limit how much they change the CS of everyone).

I don't know... lol. In all honesty I don't support any new lands if we don't acknowledge the attracting more new players thing first. I kind of see an expansion of new lands as just kind of a milking the cow at this point. We have more pressing things that need to be addressed (EE, influx of new players, hell maybe with all the money we make pay for some advertisement? I see some other games doing that, it couldn't hurt for sure.)

2. it would be nice if the devs would speak publicly about the new lands rumor, instead of only giving the information to their circle of friends.

i wouldn't mind a new "newb" set of lands/buildings, btw. that is actually not a bad idea.

3. True. I hate it when a privileged few get info. For me, seeing RedStar actively trying to sell off allies was a clear indication that something was coming soon. That and the huge bonuses that are going around ( including building tokens). I just don't want to feel like -Troll- did when the building tokens came out and he just finished LCBC.

New lowlands for newbs might be a good idea, but I'm not sure the devs would do anything that wouldn't be profitable for them.

4. I'm at the point where it takes a good week to ug, and next land is 650. I'll go to next lands till it's more expensive than hf.

5. I was lucky to get 6 building tokens. That's like 1.8 Tril in upgrades. I moved 400 spots up the LB thanks to that. I can see why Troll was pissed. I'd hate to complete the HF just to have their price reduced a week later.

6. I thought it might be about the 1 vs 1 frog was losing

7. Oh. Sorry. I couldn't help but notice you have 10x the post count that I have. I guess you're not a forum addicted nub. A fan for short actually.

8. Bro, you have NO idea...

9. I love the quoting quotes

10. Ech I want to quote you but all the other quotes get stuck inside.

11. Nice, thank you.

13. I don't know how that happened.

14. @selfie

I politely ask you to leave the thread, since you are apparently not interested in the topic. Thank you in advance for respecting my wishes. ️

15. I would do that.... If I had HLBC.... And gold

16. The topic is your 1 vs 1. It says so in the op. You don't want to risk gold because of your off system war. I am staying on topic.

Thank you in advance for allowing me to continue on topic

17. Kaw_admin? Can you explain yourself?

20. You were asked to leave, Selfie (Alison) Please do so.