Apologies to my friends at Ghost Legendz

Discussion in 'Wars' started by slayerbob, Nov 19, 2014.

1. It's only fake gold I love the open up move real old school 

2. Bob you becoming a lover not a fighter?

3. Name change IMO, slayerbob to playerbob

4. Bob M8 all you have to do is pm me with a target, and I'll be there.

5. As the first half of the thread Bob I believed you and thought hell yea he's stripping in a PvP but than you lost me at announcing there name in WC that's beyond dirty that's just unsporting here in KaW now some of us may have a dark side and be dirty players but posting a player in WC as an open farm is despicable as it can get. Even an apology thread should not keep your name out of there CA. But everyone has there opinions.

6. you must have forgot to add "/end sarcasm" at the end of that post.

its the only logical explanation.

7. nope I'm in a PvP clan I do wc roulette and I'm 1v1 a devil right now and he's had enough integrity To keep it that way which tbh I'm surprised about (much respect to pup devils clan btw)

8. bob wasnt in a pvp against the mentioned player.

this person decided to start hitting him, while he was already in an osw, due to him possibly being the mod that silenced them.

and the whole "dishonorable" arguement, save that **** for pokemon or something.

9. All is fair in love and war, dude. Other mods have done worse.

10. Where the hell did pokemon come from? Why was that even in your comback arsenal? This player had a grudge with Bob and this was Bob to deal with said player, like I said everyone has there opinions and I just disagree in the way he dealt with it as he is a mod. No need to get butthurt buddy? The fact you replying in attitude proves you find my opinion valid and worth responding about either that or your bobs royal butt kisser lol try not to take things up the butt so hard it's forums you believe he was right I believe he was wrong all in all its an apology thread nothing more nothing less doesn't matter they are resolving it. No need for cursing

12. "replied in attitude"... lol

i dont know bob, never talked or been in a clan with him at the same time.

i responded to your post cause of this,

"that's beyond dirty that's just unsporting here in KaW now some of us may have a dark side and be dirty players but posting a player in WC as an open farm is despicable as it can get."

talk about "replying in attitude".

ill include the tone in which im typing this post for you, its the same as i used in the previous *what da, lol*

13. Best of please

14. Cf thread perfection 

15. Yes the green name does help with getting fangirls to hit the target; however, mods are regular players as well. Why should a mod need to use different tactics than others on a war game? Also since when is what he did "not a good thing". Either way he promoted some PVP. Very old school :).

16. Farming a random mod that you "think" silenced you is stupid. Dont do dumb **** to get silenced and you'll be fine.

Having 500b in allies on a pure spy is asking to be stripped.

The fact Bob opened it up to wc was just him looking after the kawmunity helping people grow with easy gold. Keep up the good work Bob.

17. He hit him during osw...

He deserved to be opened to wc on 2 counts

1. Hitting a player during osw, this potentially put his clan at risk - is of been pissed if I was his clan owner.

2. He's a pure spy with allies, that alone is beyond stupid and deserves opening to wc.

Good on you bob, you got down n dirty.

This is war isn't it?

18. The whole situation is dumb. Farming a mod to get unsilenced is dumb. A ps with 500b allies is dumb. Opening up player in wc is (half) dumb. Stripping w/o support is dumb. Krat putting u in ca cuz u stripped his member. Really dumb. (So noob) Apologizing in forums. To 1 person yet title says to clan. (Wait why apologize to the clan?) damit i can just keep going  smh in bemusement