[ISSUE] War #12

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Nov 20, 2014.

1. During War #12 on Wednesday November 19th there was an issue where matchups failed to complete, and the matchup system failed to recover and continue with matches as it should have.

Those players who were involved with the wars taking place in this time slot will have any regens used refunded, shattered swords removed, and receive Mithril and Estoc's Edge as if they have won the war.

Note that this compensation will be given within the next 24 hours and that we are currently investigating the cause of this issue.

2. TY devvies pls give rewards asap :geek:

3. Cheers Devs

4. It was worth it to see WC go off

5. If you read ops post, it will take 24 hours, please have patience.

6. What if i didnt spend any mith?

7. The amount of successful actions will be determined.

8. @kaw admin, is war #13 going ahead? ,I ask because everytime I try to load a player profile the app stops, so would be impossible to war

9. We didnt even get a match

10. Please allow time till the next war is set up, at the moment the system is being looked into.

11. Do we get xtals back too ?

12. Hillarious i got over 80 hits but wasnt in a clan with over 800 pots used. Got dtw twice and wasnt in a war. That was hillarious.... 30 mith wasted, 21 bil to buy mith and 128 bars used, also many defensive pots gone. All the time I was clanless, just glad i didnt crystal. The compensation better be worth it.

13. How about the issue with last war 5??? Devs get to say something with this without fixing the previous issue??

14. And what about the clans who joined , disbanded, joined and then didn't match up? Will they still receive compensation?

15. So many mistakes/errors/ people complaining/Kim kardashian pregnant but single now (for troll. Yes date her)

You should listen to our suggestions next time before your ATA system over there gets even more wonky the next time the lot of us have ideas!

16. Thanks devs, hope you find the bug and kill it so we can all enjoy our warring again.

17. What if we didnt get to war and didnt get matched?

18. War issues aren't always addressed. Still waiting on a response to war 25 last week where there was double kos and double payouts to the opposition. I guess that won't be rectified at all now 

19. We can't do any action. We had no match. We even can't leave that war clan.