[PROMO] HTE & ROTW

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Nov 19, 2014.

1. OH! I know what you've been working on to keep you away......it's spy banners isn't it?

No?

Well poop.

2. Oh you aren't the same person? :O I always assumed you were the two of the same, just it was a different account.

3. They Just gave spy banners last event

4. Get creative on your side and outvote admin!

5. Re: [PROMO] HTE

Ooooo. Is there a new event coming up around Christmas?

6. Re: [PROMO] HTE

Incorrect. Admin has already said Blood Rains hte has the bonus too.
    And I've done a blood rains hte, received the 50% plunder.

7. Apologies for the confusion. The plunder bonus does in fact include the Blood Rains.

8. It does not. I just ran a a regular one 6 xtals and 1 pot stage for 175b total payout.

Then did a blood rains and ran 6 xtals ALL ITEMS for 125b payout

9. Re: [PROMO] HTE

EE 5
    100%+200% crux chest
    15% BR
    15% bone spell
    50% HTE bonus

10. It pays the same per hit but not end payout. You may wanna look into that more kaw

11. @ KaW, with all these gold everywhere does it mean new lands/buildings coming out very soon?

12. Re: [PROMO] HTE

This better not bring new lands or UGS .....

13. Re: [PROMO] HTE

Relay the message for us, Kaw_com & Kaw_ad.

Put the war back in Kingdoms at War.

14. One word.....Stupid...your not making the game more fun....your only filling your bank ACCTS.what's gonna happen when we lose interest and u stop getting any income from KaW?? Won't be long at this pace

15. try again, sir

16. Re: [PROMO] HTE

ummm it doesnt take a genius to figure this one out. All of the BC have been talking for almost 6 weeks solid in forums that there are clearly new lands/buildings around the corner. It's fairly obvious that people want to free up cash. No conspiracy, just common sense...

17. Re: [PROMO] HTE

This game become too much HTE oriented and getting really boring therefore

18. Re: [PROMO] HTE

The game is all about gold after all.
    UG's for most ppl n bfa for HFBC.
    Maybe new lands r around the corner n BC acc's will enjoy it most prolly. Just guessin.
    Big hints that somethin is bein forged.
    Gold might be comin in handy i hope

19. Re: [PROMO] HTE

1bill first hit 314bill whole EB. Knew those crux chests would come in handy

20. Re: [PROMO] HTE

$5k uptick in revenue this morning, from iOS device tracking. Apparently the promo worked to rope in more money๎’